Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do you think of...
1 2
[quote name="Ankokou" date="2015-01-28 11:56:32"]I don't think anything of/about them. Their items, their choice. [/quote] This. What people do with the items they have collected is their business. I rarely sell anything, just hoard it all really.
Ankokou wrote on 2015-01-28 11:56:32:
I don't think anything of/about them. Their items, their choice.

This. What people do with the items they have collected is their business.

I rarely sell anything, just hoard it all really.
I don't really auto-sell stuff anymore, though I used to. I like to hoard stuff. c:
I don't really auto-sell stuff anymore, though I used to. I like to hoard stuff. c:
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
i just went through and autosold like 7 pages worth of stuff that i've not had the time to bother with lately. i like having a neat, clean hoard, i feel so much better now @-@
plus it's nice to have the extra cash~
i just went through and autosold like 7 pages worth of stuff that i've not had the time to bother with lately. i like having a neat, clean hoard, i feel so much better now @-@
plus it's nice to have the extra cash~
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
I usually wait a really long time until my hoard fills up and I get low on food, then I open the swip sell/food spreadsheet guide and ctrl-f things there. Having large stacks makes it more efficient than doing it often for me. Eventually I start to recognize the stuff to keep, stick it in my vault, and then can put it in the AH when I get a stack.
I usually wait a really long time until my hoard fills up and I get low on food, then I open the swip sell/food spreadsheet guide and ctrl-f things there. Having large stacks makes it more efficient than doing it often for me. Eventually I start to recognize the stuff to keep, stick it in my vault, and then can put it in the AH when I get a stack.
jqqIEB3.gif
I hoard sell a lot of stuff, even some that I know is used for Swipp trades. I just kinda... don't care. /shrug

so I have no thoughts on others that do the same, really. people do what they wanna do, and it's all good.
I hoard sell a lot of stuff, even some that I know is used for Swipp trades. I just kinda... don't care. /shrug

so I have no thoughts on others that do the same, really. people do what they wanna do, and it's all good.
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
Loss of possibility, but who cares. It's their items.
A friend of mine instant autosells all their ferrets and jadevines and cobras. Makes me shudder a bit, but it's not my loss.
Loss of possibility, but who cares. It's their items.
A friend of mine instant autosells all their ferrets and jadevines and cobras. Makes me shudder a bit, but it's not my loss.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I just hope they're doing it deliberately rather than because they don't know how much it could be worth.
I just hope they're doing it deliberately rather than because they don't know how much it could be worth.
I just sell anything except materials I'm hoarding, although I've been giving food to my friend. I don't really pay attention to swip anymore.
I just sell anything except materials I'm hoarding, although I've been giving food to my friend. I don't really pay attention to swip anymore.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
I mostly collect anything that could be used for swipp..... and I convert everything else to food storage. Materials on the other hand..... swipp items are stored in vault, and everything else is saleable. yup.
I mostly collect anything that could be used for swipp..... and I convert everything else to food storage. Materials on the other hand..... swipp items are stored in vault, and everything else is saleable. yup.
fAtGWhQ.gif
1 2