Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 745 746 747 748 749 ... 753 754
is their a way to combine a dragon species. like a nocturne mother and guardian dad. the hatchling is a nocturn but larger and has some attributes from his father? it just sounds cool.
is their a way to combine a dragon species. like a nocturne mother and guardian dad. the hatchling is a nocturn but larger and has some attributes from his father? it just sounds cool.
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
[quote name="Shadier" date=2017-02-08 09:11:43] Are there any plans to release FR merchandise? Like Tee Shirts or figurines? [/quote] I would buy it in bulk XD
Shadier wrote on 2017-02-08:
Are there any plans to release FR merchandise? Like Tee Shirts or figurines?

I would buy it in bulk XD
will trade stuff for art!
materials, skins, specialty items, trinkets, chests, food, apperal, gems, treasure- even dragons!
you name the price!
Is there a plan for any sort of coliseum only apparel? Like, some enemies dropping apparel that's only unique to them?
Is there a plan for any sort of coliseum only apparel? Like, some enemies dropping apparel that's only unique to them?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
What is each admin's favorite breed?
What is each admin's favorite breed?
How would you guys deal with troll accounts? I've found 2 already. With the registration growing, there will be bound for more of this stuff.

Please ans, I'm really curious.
How would you guys deal with troll accounts? I've found 2 already. With the registration growing, there will be bound for more of this stuff.

Please ans, I'm really curious.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Will there be a time that you could put 2 accents on a dragon at the same time?
Will there be a time that you could put 2 accents on a dragon at the same time?
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
Alright, so we know the Gods are very actively involved with the goings-on of their subjects. However, this raises the question: how do the Gods view the birth of the Bogsneaks? Do the other ten resent the Stormcatcher for maybe accidentally creating the monstrosities? Do they all resent Baldwin? Or are they excited that their dragons are becoming a little more self-sufficient? Able to create and adapt without the eleven?
Alright, so we know the Gods are very actively involved with the goings-on of their subjects. However, this raises the question: how do the Gods view the birth of the Bogsneaks? Do the other ten resent the Stormcatcher for maybe accidentally creating the monstrosities? Do they all resent Baldwin? Or are they excited that their dragons are becoming a little more self-sufficient? Able to create and adapt without the eleven?
Tztaw1U.png
Which of the deities id the biggest and which one is the smallest?
Which of the deities id the biggest and which one is the smallest?
Funny, I was just wondering a few days ago how one finds a Fallout Streak! Maybe there is hope to fill that spot in my Bestiary now after all!

@AlgebraicPlanet

I don't go to the Rainsong Jungle much, but I have wondered about that odd placement you asked about! I hope we get an answer to this mystery.
Funny, I was just wondering a few days ago how one finds a Fallout Streak! Maybe there is hope to fill that spot in my Bestiary now after all!

@AlgebraicPlanet

I don't go to the Rainsong Jungle much, but I have wondered about that odd placement you asked about! I hope we get an answer to this mystery.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Is there any particular reason that the Icewarden is so Anti-Tundra? Are they too cute or something?
Is there any particular reason that the Icewarden is so Anti-Tundra? Are they too cute or something?
Stuff will one day go here.
1 2 ... 745 746 747 748 749 ... 753 754