Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 653 654 655 656 657 ... 753 754
Is Shoe Apparel impossible in this world?
Is Shoe Apparel impossible in this world?
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
How do the moderators feel about disturbing or gorey lore/roleplays, like mine?
How do the moderators feel about disturbing or gorey lore/roleplays, like mine?
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
Do the deities ever play with exhalted hatchlings?
Do the deities ever play with exhalted hatchlings?
22380.png22381.png22378.png22379.png5712.png5713.png
Are there any terrible mistakes or "oops" moments you've made on FR? If so, what were they? I'm just curious :3
Are there any terrible mistakes or "oops" moments you've made on FR? If so, what were they? I'm just curious :3
ink2.png 20
fr+0
I might just make my own Spiral pool noodle.

How much deliberation went into the game design of Flight Rising? Did any of the admins play other pet sites as inspiration or research?
I might just make my own Spiral pool noodle.

How much deliberation went into the game design of Flight Rising? Did any of the admins play other pet sites as inspiration or research?
Is it possible for a dragon to have different elemental abilities than eye color? For instance, I have a nature dragon with lightning abilities. Is this possible in canon, or is it left up to lore if it's possible or not?
Is it possible for a dragon to have different elemental abilities than eye color? For instance, I have a nature dragon with lightning abilities. Is this possible in canon, or is it left up to lore if it's possible or not?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Are bogsneaks design based on komodo dragons?? They look like komodo's to me O3O
Are bogsneaks design based on komodo dragons?? They look like komodo's to me O3O
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
Does Baldwin have the power to curse the player so that when they need a specific material (ex. green ooze), they cannot get specifically that material unless thorough suffering has been achieved?
Does Baldwin have the power to curse the player so that when they need a specific material (ex. green ooze), they cannot get specifically that material unless thorough suffering has been achieved?
earthshieldr.pngQhY7AgE.png
How many Flight Rising related objects swim around you(the admins), mentally or physically?
How many Flight Rising related objects swim around you(the admins), mentally or physically?
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Who takes care of exalted hatchlings until they grow old enough to be a soldier for their god?
Who takes care of exalted hatchlings until they grow old enough to be a soldier for their god?
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
1 2 ... 653 654 655 656 657 ... 753 754