Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 753 754
Will the maximum amount of dragons one lair can hold be expanded? Or will it be staying at 145 dragons?
Will the maximum amount of dragons one lair can hold be expanded? Or will it be staying at 145 dragons?
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
Is it possible for Humans to ever return to Sornieth?
And why aren't there more cat-based familiars...?
Is it possible for Humans to ever return to Sornieth?
And why aren't there more cat-based familiars...?
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
I have one about the shapes of the dragons: Why do they look similar to the gods (EX: Spiral looks similar to Windsinger)
I have one about the shapes of the dragons: Why do they look similar to the gods (EX: Spiral looks similar to Windsinger)
Is there an ETA for Skydancer lore yet? :D
Is there an ETA for Skydancer lore yet? :D
S09KF0c.gif megatron has fallen looks like i'm the leader now
I saw on Words on the Wind that animation toggle is going to be available in the Coliseum. Any news on that? I imagine that would not be a live update.

Also, are there any plans to add hotkeys to the Coliseum?
I saw on Words on the Wind that animation toggle is going to be available in the Coliseum. Any news on that? I imagine that would not be a live update.

Also, are there any plans to add hotkeys to the Coliseum?
Is updating the artwork on the Iridescent plentiful, especially the Fae and Guardian, still in the short-term plans?
Is updating the artwork on the Iridescent plentiful, especially the Fae and Guardian, still in the short-term plans?
When are we getting those Plague Doctor Masks shown on Baldwin's Brew, next live update? a few weeks? next year? any rough estimate will do!
When are we getting those Plague Doctor Masks shown on Baldwin's Brew, next live update? a few weeks? next year? any rough estimate will do!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
Something I've been thinking about recently... If Snappers can't fly, how do they get along in the Windswept Plateau? Is it a case of magic assistance like with the water domain or is it not strictly necessary to fly? What about wind element Snappers, are they an exception to this or can they not fly at all either?
Something I've been thinking about recently... If Snappers can't fly, how do they get along in the Windswept Plateau? Is it a case of magic assistance like with the water domain or is it not strictly necessary to fly? What about wind element Snappers, are they an exception to this or can they not fly at all either?
This is a signature.
How often are the wildclaw scrolls going to cycle back into the marketplace?
How often are the wildclaw scrolls going to cycle back into the marketplace?
Should we expect the coli animation toggle and/or the first turn glitch to be fixed, or are all coding-side changes to the coli postponed until the rewrite is released?
Should we expect the coli animation toggle and/or the first turn glitch to be fixed, or are all coding-side changes to the coli postponed until the rewrite is released?
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 753 754