Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 753 754
Do all dragons have to follow breed behavior (like (not going to sugarcoat it) all Mirrors are savage killers while all Tundras are peaceful dunces), or can they have completely different personalities? (Like friendly Mirrors, scholarly Tundras, or bloodthirsty Skydancers) Do they have to follow the instincts of their respective races?
Do all dragons have to follow breed behavior (like (not going to sugarcoat it) all Mirrors are savage killers while all Tundras are peaceful dunces), or can they have completely different personalities? (Like friendly Mirrors, scholarly Tundras, or bloodthirsty Skydancers) Do they have to follow the instincts of their respective races?
Tztaw1U.png
Is the plural of 'Kamaitachi' 'Kamaitachis' or just 'Kamaitachi'. Personally, I say 'Kamaitachi' as the plural, but I've seen people use 'Kamaitachis'. Thoughts?
Is the plural of 'Kamaitachi' 'Kamaitachis' or just 'Kamaitachi'. Personally, I say 'Kamaitachi' as the plural, but I've seen people use 'Kamaitachis'. Thoughts?
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
It was mentioned once that the plan was to release ~2 new breeds a year assuming there aren't more pressing matters to attend to. Do you plan to keep adding breeds for however long the site active or do you think you'll stop at some point? Will the limiting factor be the number genes that need to be fitted/apparel redrawn for them or something else?
It was mentioned once that the plan was to release ~2 new breeds a year assuming there aren't more pressing matters to attend to. Do you plan to keep adding breeds for however long the site active or do you think you'll stop at some point? Will the limiting factor be the number genes that need to be fitted/apparel redrawn for them or something else?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Do you think that there are dragons out there among the flights that are actually not true to their deity? Like, secretly do they worship the Shade, and try to bring ruin into the flights themselves in hopes it will strengthen the Shade and bring it back...? (The idea of traitors among the flights is very interesting to me because it makes great lore in regards to villains!)
Do you think that there are dragons out there among the flights that are actually not true to their deity? Like, secretly do they worship the Shade, and try to bring ruin into the flights themselves in hopes it will strengthen the Shade and bring it back...? (The idea of traitors among the flights is very interesting to me because it makes great lore in regards to villains!)
I have a small question regarding the Acolytes. Are they drawn with specific genders in mind? I've noticed that, at least from my point of view, they all seem to match the gender of their deity. Examples include the Sunbeam Soldier being Female (like Lightweaver,) and the Lightning Lancer as a Male (like Stormcatcher.) So, I guess the real question is this:

Are the Acolytes drawn to match the genders of their deities on purpose? Or is it just a coincidence that I see them drawn as such?
I have a small question regarding the Acolytes. Are they drawn with specific genders in mind? I've noticed that, at least from my point of view, they all seem to match the gender of their deity. Examples include the Sunbeam Soldier being Female (like Lightweaver,) and the Lightning Lancer as a Male (like Stormcatcher.) So, I guess the real question is this:

Are the Acolytes drawn to match the genders of their deities on purpose? Or is it just a coincidence that I see them drawn as such?
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
What are tiny feathers useful for?
What are tiny feathers useful for?
MIaB7gw.png
What are the admins' favorite pieces of apparel?
What are the admins' favorite pieces of apparel?
So Emperor Dragons are only "one of the few" creatures that could call the Gods onto a battlefield. What are the others? Legless Coatl? Granite Thresher with a laser on its head? Windsinger on a sugar rush?
So Emperor Dragons are only "one of the few" creatures that could call the Gods onto a battlefield. What are the others? Legless Coatl? Granite Thresher with a laser on its head? Windsinger on a sugar rush?
xEyhnVi.gif
not asking for ETA, but will there be events for more new breeds?

also, is it hard to see like slight mess ups in dragon artwork? like for example you no longer like how the fae's wings look or wish you had made the gaurdians eyes bigger but you cant really change anything because it would be too much work?
not asking for ETA, but will there be events for more new breeds?

also, is it hard to see like slight mess ups in dragon artwork? like for example you no longer like how the fae's wings look or wish you had made the gaurdians eyes bigger but you cant really change anything because it would be too much work?
lMwL.png
will you ever add any more new fights like time, blood, metal, chaos etc like the different rune stones we see in runes of the arcanist
will you ever add any more new fights like time, blood, metal, chaos etc like the different rune stones we see in runes of the arcanist
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 753 754