Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 753 754
Has any progress been made on the logging out bug? I'm not asking for any ETA, just if any one is working on it. It's simply that the big has been known for quite some time and it is one of the most irritating ones on the site. Also no, clearing my cache didn't help.
Has any progress been made on the logging out bug? I'm not asking for any ETA, just if any one is working on it. It's simply that the big has been known for quite some time and it is one of the most irritating ones on the site. Also no, clearing my cache didn't help.
MRMeAKr.png
What's the point behind the Marva's ___________ Reflection items?
What's the point behind the Marva's ___________ Reflection items?
+2 FR time

DRS: Permanent dragons are all in the den!
Are the new eyes permanent? Can we get a patch or skins to replace the new eyes with the old defaults? Some of new ones are quite pretty, but the earth dragons' eyes look creepy.
Are the new eyes permanent? Can we get a patch or skins to replace the new eyes with the old defaults? Some of new ones are quite pretty, but the earth dragons' eyes look creepy.
@Gomer it's just an April fools joke :). There's an item in your hoard for the holiday as well. The eyes should go back to normal after rollover tonight.
@Gomer it's just an April fools joke :). There's an item in your hoard for the holiday as well. The eyes should go back to normal after rollover tonight.
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
Are there any overlaps between deities' "domains"? Like who rules over fog and mist and clouds—Tidelord or Windsinger? Lava—Earthshaker or Flamecaller??
Are there any overlaps between deities' "domains"? Like who rules over fog and mist and clouds—Tidelord or Windsinger? Lava—Earthshaker or Flamecaller??
Did Tidelord not try to warn the others about Spacedad and the imminent destruction of the Pillar? Surely he would have foreseen it and maybe it could have been avoided or at least delayed with contingencies set in... unless he didn't see that one coming.
Did Tidelord not try to warn the others about Spacedad and the imminent destruction of the Pillar? Surely he would have foreseen it and maybe it could have been avoided or at least delayed with contingencies set in... unless he didn't see that one coming.
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
omg the eyes....the eyes on the dragons for april fools day. Who came up with that brilliant idea?!
omg the eyes....the eyes on the dragons for april fools day. Who came up with that brilliant idea?!
frbanner2_by_ninjakt-da8czme.png
Will we ever be able to have the same familiar for more than 1 dragon?
Will we ever be able to have the same familiar for more than 1 dragon?
Will there be an option to keep these eyes? I know it's an April's Fools joke, but I like them!
Will there be an option to keep these eyes? I know it's an April's Fools joke, but I like them!
Loves all things feline
Is there any way you could make the April Fool's Day eyes apparel items? I'd absolutely LOVE to have them as a perma-feature for a few of my dragons! ;v;
Is there any way you could make the April Fool's Day eyes apparel items? I'd absolutely LOVE to have them as a perma-feature for a few of my dragons! ;v;
QjxN3Ta.jpg
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 753 754