Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 753 754
Are you going to redo the art for the dingo of ambassador? Her human half looks fine but her horse half looks very emanciated. Especially on her flanks, right where her back end turns to lay on the side. I'm sorry I'm not describing this well, but it just seems that it is very sharp and boney, so I was just wondering if that had to do with art or design? Like does her being skinny play into her lore?
Are you going to redo the art for the dingo of ambassador? Her human half looks fine but her horse half looks very emanciated. Especially on her flanks, right where her back end turns to lay on the side. I'm sorry I'm not describing this well, but it just seems that it is very sharp and boney, so I was just wondering if that had to do with art or design? Like does her being skinny play into her lore?
zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png
is there any progress on the coliseum accessibility + animation toggles?
is there any progress on the coliseum accessibility + animation toggles?
SOooSub.pngLQJnzWT.pngDt9vOha.pngSOooSub.png
i'm sure this has been asked before, but: since spines broke the rule of changing a dragon's outline, and since nocturnes came out after and have gembond that goes outside their basic outlines, will there ever be an update to the gembond gene on the other breeds? on nocturnes and hatchlings, it looks like it actually has a texture to it, like the gems rise above the dragon's hide. on most adult breeds, though, it looks flat--it also looks a lot...shinier, somehow, on nocturnes, i'm guessing just because the art is newer. so, tl;dr: will gembond ever be updated for the not-nocturne dragon breeds?
i'm sure this has been asked before, but: since spines broke the rule of changing a dragon's outline, and since nocturnes came out after and have gembond that goes outside their basic outlines, will there ever be an update to the gembond gene on the other breeds? on nocturnes and hatchlings, it looks like it actually has a texture to it, like the gems rise above the dragon's hide. on most adult breeds, though, it looks flat--it also looks a lot...shinier, somehow, on nocturnes, i'm guessing just because the art is newer. so, tl;dr: will gembond ever be updated for the not-nocturne dragon breeds?
Do the dieties also use the courier dragons?
Like to sent strange messages to the deity they are fighting to confuse them or little jokes.
Do the dieties also use the courier dragons?
Like to sent strange messages to the deity they are fighting to confuse them or little jokes.
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
do you think you'll ever impliment a feature that keeps people from exalting unnamed dragons?
do you think you'll ever impliment a feature that keeps people from exalting unnamed dragons?
vqjWTJ6.png
I have an overload of alchemy stuff that can't be sold in my hoard! I get that events are supposed to help get rid of excess, but they only need 2 colors. Maybe there will be a way to get an alchemy material out of excess alchemy materials? Like, if you transmute it twice you will get different colors of ash?
I have an overload of alchemy stuff that can't be sold in my hoard! I get that events are supposed to help get rid of excess, but they only need 2 colors. Maybe there will be a way to get an alchemy material out of excess alchemy materials? Like, if you transmute it twice you will get different colors of ash?
DksOqac.png
What is going on the Encyclopedia page of The Eleven? Will it be about the dragon gods and how they formed their flights? About their personalities, dislikes/likes, favorite ice cream flavors? I've been curious since it's been put up.
What is going on the Encyclopedia page of The Eleven? Will it be about the dragon gods and how they formed their flights? About their personalities, dislikes/likes, favorite ice cream flavors? I've been curious since it's been put up.
tumblr_ndzarciqjc1si697do1_500_by_zalcoti-d9lh63v.png
Will the staff consider creating a separate hoard tab specifically for Baldwin materials?
Will the staff consider creating a separate hoard tab specifically for Baldwin materials?
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
Why do my dragons keep moving around in my lair? It's only by one or two slots in either direction, but I haven't been buying off the AH or via CRs. All I've been doing is breeding and exalting, but they're out of order again.
Why do my dragons keep moving around in my lair? It's only by one or two slots in either direction, but I haven't been buying off the AH or via CRs. All I've been doing is breeding and exalting, but they're out of order again.
QjLvNwp.pngdIzT7zK.pngZe1FV3k.pngEGzfMVW.pngtqa10NX.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pngLmaOJsE.pngmIW0c7q.pngHeOrmkw.png0jScwbh.pngmVbiNgO.png2eU40bl.pngQNbfPfg.png
Why are some of the Poison/Toxin colors really wild/rainboy and some of them are really uniform?

Like Charcoal, Ice, orange, and Mulberry poitox doesnt look that far off from the color range of genes like Vipera, Cherub, Bar, Daub.

Meanwhile Steel, Denim, Jungle, Forest, Sand etc are almost dominated by wild colors that dont normally appear in other genes.

Just curious how those decisions were made. (personally the crazy colored ones are my absolute faves)
Why are some of the Poison/Toxin colors really wild/rainboy and some of them are really uniform?

Like Charcoal, Ice, orange, and Mulberry poitox doesnt look that far off from the color range of genes like Vipera, Cherub, Bar, Daub.

Meanwhile Steel, Denim, Jungle, Forest, Sand etc are almost dominated by wild colors that dont normally appear in other genes.

Just curious how those decisions were made. (personally the crazy colored ones are my absolute faves)
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 753 754