Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 753 754
So, there's been some talk around lately about Ice eggs. For reference, here's all the eggs! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/5healthy_0dead.png[/img] [item=unhatched ice egg] There seems to be something inside them, and if you look closely it seems like it's vaguely dragon shaped- you can see a vague hint of wingy shapes and maaaybe a head. I'm not saying it's there or isn't... but can Undel (or Xhaz, depending on who drew it!) confirm/deny if it was intentionally meant to look like a baby dragon inside ice eggs? Or is it just.. I don't know, a branch behind the egg that just got copy/pasted along with it?
So, there's been some talk around lately about Ice eggs.

For reference, here's all the eggs!
5healthy_0dead.png
Unhatched Ice Egg

There seems to be something inside them, and if you look closely it seems like it's vaguely dragon shaped- you can see a vague hint of wingy shapes and maaaybe a head.

I'm not saying it's there or isn't... but can Undel (or Xhaz, depending on who drew it!) confirm/deny if it was intentionally meant to look like a baby dragon inside ice eggs? Or is it just.. I don't know, a branch behind the egg that just got copy/pasted along with it?
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
[quote name="AllosaurCoffee" date=2015-10-05 23:01:44] Most enemies in the Coliseum have a familiar version, so why aren't there Wandering Surge Priest and Fan Scorpion familiars? And why is the familiar version of a Fallen Streak a Fallout Streak? Also, @ anyone who knows, is there a place where all these Q&As are collected? [/quote] I'm also curious about the enemies without a familiar version. Whenever I fight them I'm always excepted something to possible drop until I remember that they don't have one. Is there a lore reason for this?
AllosaurCoffee wrote on 2015-10-05:
Most enemies in the Coliseum have a familiar version, so why aren't there Wandering Surge Priest and Fan Scorpion familiars? And why is the familiar version of a Fallen Streak a Fallout Streak?

Also, @ anyone who knows, is there a place where all these Q&As are collected?

I'm also curious about the enemies without a familiar version. Whenever I fight them I'm always excepted something to possible drop until I remember that they don't have one. Is there a lore reason for this?
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
I run an Old Dragon Rescue shop. I go through the dragons in the AH once a day. Is there some where I can get a idea of when a dragons number was issued? (53X,XXX was born on August 16th 21014. This date is off by a day or 2.)
I run an Old Dragon Rescue shop. I go through the dragons in the AH once a day. Is there some where I can get a idea of when a dragons number was issued? (53X,XXX was born on August 16th 21014. This date is off by a day or 2.)
Is the Crystal Pools above or below water? It sort of looks like it might be out of water, but if so, how can there be Maren beasts there? Can they fly? On the other hand, if it's underwater, how can the harpy boys be there?
Is the Crystal Pools above or below water? It sort of looks like it might be out of water, but if so, how can there be Maren beasts there? Can they fly? On the other hand, if it's underwater, how can the harpy boys be there?
In regards to new genes; Why do we get notice for certain genes, such as Toxin and Poison, and no heads up for others? Like Cherub and Peragine which just, came out. Its gives us no time to save up for them; is it just that you like to give us some surprises?

Some things were removed from Swip because we could get them in other ways/locations, So why is the Radioactive Slime Familiar still there? Since you can get it from the Coliseum I would have thought that it too would have been removed.
In regards to new genes; Why do we get notice for certain genes, such as Toxin and Poison, and no heads up for others? Like Cherub and Peragine which just, came out. Its gives us no time to save up for them; is it just that you like to give us some surprises?

Some things were removed from Swip because we could get them in other ways/locations, So why is the Radioactive Slime Familiar still there? Since you can get it from the Coliseum I would have thought that it too would have been removed.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
Why is it that the baldwin foods need 2 types of goo except the plant which only needs 2 yellow goo?
No need for extra flavour?
Why is it that the baldwin foods need 2 types of goo except the plant which only needs 2 yellow goo?
No need for extra flavour?
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
Since crystal area got maren warlocks/oracles, will maren witches maybe be introduced in the future ? (to preserve the 4:4 maren ratio :))
Since crystal area got maren warlocks/oracles, will maren witches maybe be introduced in the future ? (to preserve the 4:4 maren ratio :))
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
this may have been asked before but
if a dragon whos originally a coatl gets breed changed to another breed, does it still have the knowledge of the coatl language????
this may have been asked before but
if a dragon whos originally a coatl gets breed changed to another breed, does it still have the knowledge of the coatl language????
old name was miodah 1ea5a4a720.png2s650fk.jpg
We know what dragons eat, but what do dragons drink? Do they get all their liquids from their food? Do they just drink water? Do they make their own beverages?
We know what dragons eat, but what do dragons drink? Do they get all their liquids from their food? Do they just drink water? Do they make their own beverages?
fWKq08u.gif
Is there any specific reason as to the order of the festivals?
Is there any specific reason as to the order of the festivals?
tumblr_nwzl9hqAvV1usg2a8o1_75sq.png
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 753 754