Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 753 754
Why, when accepting a crossroad, does it rearrange all my dragons to add one? It's really frustrating because I play mostly on my phone, so I can't rearrange. I get on my brothers computer sometimes, but barely. Why doesn't it just go to the end of my hatchery like dragons from the auction house?

And when I say rearrange, I mean it. I borrowed a female from my friend recently. Accepting her, it managed to put her on the fifth spot on my first page, moved my clan leaders, separated a pair of nocturns, moved and separated a XYY (x/spring) pair on the third page, and moved a new male on the forth page top to bottom. It also messed with all my lone dragons. That's not all, but I only got on the computer today and her nest hatches tomorrow -.- so it's been mixed up for days now.

Why does it happen? Is it a glitch? Will this get fixed soon?

Edit: I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread. I wasn't sure if this was a game mechanic or glitch.
Why, when accepting a crossroad, does it rearrange all my dragons to add one? It's really frustrating because I play mostly on my phone, so I can't rearrange. I get on my brothers computer sometimes, but barely. Why doesn't it just go to the end of my hatchery like dragons from the auction house?

And when I say rearrange, I mean it. I borrowed a female from my friend recently. Accepting her, it managed to put her on the fifth spot on my first page, moved my clan leaders, separated a pair of nocturns, moved and separated a XYY (x/spring) pair on the third page, and moved a new male on the forth page top to bottom. It also messed with all my lone dragons. That's not all, but I only got on the computer today and her nest hatches tomorrow -.- so it's been mixed up for days now.

Why does it happen? Is it a glitch? Will this get fixed soon?

Edit: I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread. I wasn't sure if this was a game mechanic or glitch.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png
What happened to Baldwin's horn? And how old is he?
What happened to Baldwin's horn? And how old is he?
DksOqac.png
How did Joxxar get his job running the festive favors stall? Does the stall move from region to region according to holiday, or does it stay in one place. He is a mirror after all!
How did Joxxar get his job running the festive favors stall? Does the stall move from region to region according to holiday, or does it stay in one place. He is a mirror after all!
DksOqac.png
Is there ever going to be Bundles for sale in the Treasure Marketplace? I realize the tab is primarily for the Gem Marketplace use but I was just wondering =)
Is there ever going to be Bundles for sale in the Treasure Marketplace? I realize the tab is primarily for the Gem Marketplace use but I was just wondering =)
4LxiTjz.gif
[quote name="Leika" date=2015-08-31 08:44:31] Has there been any discussion on lengthening the Clan Information area on the Clan Profile page? :/ so tiny [/quote] This. ^ Having a longer Clan Information box would be really nice, as a user who likes to see everything all at once on one page. . Is there any chance that we'll be able to one day select how many dragons we want to have displayed per page? So if we wanted 50 dragons to show up on page one of our lair, we could have an option to select that?
Leika wrote on 2015-08-31:
Has there been any discussion on lengthening the Clan Information area on the Clan Profile page?

:/ so tiny

This. ^ Having a longer Clan Information box would be really nice, as a user who likes to see everything all at once on one page.

Is there any chance that we'll be able to one day select how many dragons we want to have displayed per page? So if we wanted 50 dragons to show up on page one of our lair, we could have an option to select that?
[quote][b]Do not post content or link to content with "leaked" or "mined" information about the Flight Rising game.[/b] If it hasn't been released into the game or a part of our official Kickstarter information, it will be removed without notice. [/quote] Would posting images of the [url=http://neondragon.deviantart.com/art/Guardian-Dragons-114887495]unused baby line arts[/url] from Undel's (i'm guessing it's hers) deviantart and what i surmise to be a discarded dragon breed concept from one of her dragon drawing books ([i]DragonArt Evolution[/i], which also includes images of official FR breeds) fall under this rule? I'm guessing yes, but i wanted to ask to make sure~
Quote:
Do not post content or link to content with "leaked" or "mined" information about the Flight Rising game. If it hasn't been released into the game or a part of our official Kickstarter information, it will be removed without notice.

Would posting images of the unused baby line arts from Undel's (i'm guessing it's hers) deviantart and what i surmise to be a discarded dragon breed concept from one of her dragon drawing books (DragonArt Evolution, which also includes images of official FR breeds) fall under this rule? I'm guessing yes, but i wanted to ask to make sure~
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o2_75sq.png they/he
tumblr - twitter
If Fire dragons are weak against water-based attacks, would they be harmed by natural water sources. Like would rain hurt them? Would they be able to take a swim in a lake? (I guess they would have to be able to, if they can go into the Kelp Beds.)

I'm assuming that they must be able to drink water as well.
If Fire dragons are weak against water-based attacks, would they be harmed by natural water sources. Like would rain hurt them? Would they be able to take a swim in a lake? (I guess they would have to be able to, if they can go into the Kelp Beds.)

I'm assuming that they must be able to drink water as well.
something i have been curious about for a while -- how many moons does sornieth have?
something i have been curious about for a while -- how many moons does sornieth have?
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png

What are the elements of the Dragons of the Trading post and what element is Baldwin?

What are the elements of the Dragons of the Trading post and what element is Baldwin?
Why is the Shadowbinder so sad that she's crying in caves everywhere? Her tears are all over the place....
Why is the Shadowbinder so sad that she's crying in caves everywhere? Her tears are all over the place....
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 753 754