Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan roles
hooo boy

(So you know, my clan, lore wise is centred around the study of a floating island originally from the Crystalspine reaches, now parked near Focal Point.)

I have...
  • Messengers
  • Scholars (Aplenty) (I'm arcane what'dya expect)
  • Scouts/Guards
  • Trackers/Hunters
  • Gardeners/Farmers
  • Craftsdragons
  • Healers
  • Mages (again with the arcane)
  • Mediator
  • Soothsayer
  • Diplomats from other flights (at least three off the top of my head - Plague, Light and Fire, plus ex Lightning ones)
  • Navigator (With a flying island that can be floated around anywhere with a little effort, you need one)
  • Scribes
  • Architect
  • Students
  • Archivist/Record Keeper
  • Babysitters
  • Artist...
  • And the council of four, Matriarch, Patriarch, Champion (Head of Physical Disciplines) and Star (Head of Magical Disciplines).

and that's just what I've decided on so far. Sorry if there isn't anything here that no one has already said. ^_^
hooo boy

(So you know, my clan, lore wise is centred around the study of a floating island originally from the Crystalspine reaches, now parked near Focal Point.)

I have...
  • Messengers
  • Scholars (Aplenty) (I'm arcane what'dya expect)
  • Scouts/Guards
  • Trackers/Hunters
  • Gardeners/Farmers
  • Craftsdragons
  • Healers
  • Mages (again with the arcane)
  • Mediator
  • Soothsayer
  • Diplomats from other flights (at least three off the top of my head - Plague, Light and Fire, plus ex Lightning ones)
  • Navigator (With a flying island that can be floated around anywhere with a little effort, you need one)
  • Scribes
  • Architect
  • Students
  • Archivist/Record Keeper
  • Babysitters
  • Artist...
  • And the council of four, Matriarch, Patriarch, Champion (Head of Physical Disciplines) and Star (Head of Magical Disciplines).

and that's just what I've decided on so far. Sorry if there isn't anything here that no one has already said. ^_^
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png