Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan roles
1 2 3 4
I've got a lot of trade-centered roles in my clan, plus some that relate to skill sets.

- Blacksmith
- Historian
- Trader (obvs)
- Merchant
- Herbalist/Medicine-Dragon
- Gardener
- Farmer
- Tinkerer/Inventor
- Messenger
- Spy/Assassin
- Mercenary
I've got a lot of trade-centered roles in my clan, plus some that relate to skill sets.

- Blacksmith
- Historian
- Trader (obvs)
- Merchant
- Herbalist/Medicine-Dragon
- Gardener
- Farmer
- Tinkerer/Inventor
- Messenger
- Spy/Assassin
- Mercenary
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
Some of them have been mentioned or taken but Tinkerer/Inventor is good one! Thank you! :D
@ZenithNadir
Some of them have been mentioned or taken but Tinkerer/Inventor is good one! Thank you! :D
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
@Stitched Glad I could help! A lot of my clan's roles have to do with my Lightning-based lore, so I have a lot of electricians and similar jobs. Our Tinkerer specializes in bio-augments, which is my clan's headcanon for a lot of the steampunk gear. Because of our underground caves, we also have Construction Workers and Contractors if that's applicable to your clan.
@Stitched Glad I could help! A lot of my clan's roles have to do with my Lightning-based lore, so I have a lot of electricians and similar jobs. Our Tinkerer specializes in bio-augments, which is my clan's headcanon for a lot of the steampunk gear. Because of our underground caves, we also have Construction Workers and Contractors if that's applicable to your clan.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@boothbiscuit
im just going to ping myself because this is very useful to me :OO
@boothbiscuit
im just going to ping myself because this is very useful to me :OO
2072.png dFnwkLI.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
cassius . he/him
gay man
elder scrolls stan who loves altmer

o6n8ZXM.png
pyAp3dI.png
22evmnb.png
k7mTvIf.png
1752.png
Throw more roles at us!
Throw more roles at us!
x4sSJsw.png
Well, my clan has a guard. Because there are always interlopers, and the lair needs protection (although he's not all that great at his job and gets easily distracted).

You could probably even separate it. Like, a guard for the nesting grounds as well as a guard for the lair.
Well, my clan has a guard. Because there are always interlopers, and the lair needs protection (although he's not all that great at his job and gets easily distracted).

You could probably even separate it. Like, a guard for the nesting grounds as well as a guard for the lair.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@philstar22
Yeah! I've only got one guard right now and I'm looking for more ahaha.. but separating idea sounds good!
@philstar22
Yeah! I've only got one guard right now and I'm looking for more ahaha.. but separating idea sounds good!
x4sSJsw.png
Hoardmaster, I've got one of those.

Also, my clan is built on training dragons up to be exalted, so a fair number of the permanent ones are involved with that:
- Trainers
- Teachers, we want the new earth exaltees to have a good idea of how the flight works, the history of it, etc
- Recruiter
- Builders/building maintenance, trainees have to have someplace to live while they're training
- Hunters/gatherers/cooks, trainees and all of the above need to eat

A lot of those double up and take care of hatchlings, too, since it's a lot of the same sort of work.
Hoardmaster, I've got one of those.

Also, my clan is built on training dragons up to be exalted, so a fair number of the permanent ones are involved with that:
- Trainers
- Teachers, we want the new earth exaltees to have a good idea of how the flight works, the history of it, etc
- Recruiter
- Builders/building maintenance, trainees have to have someplace to live while they're training
- Hunters/gatherers/cooks, trainees and all of the above need to eat

A lot of those double up and take care of hatchlings, too, since it's a lot of the same sort of work.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@AdeleneDawner
whoops, didn't see this! But all of those are good, actually :O Thank you!

Throw more clan roles at us, everybody! Even silly ones if you have any!
@AdeleneDawner
whoops, didn't see this! But all of those are good, actually :O Thank you!

Throw more clan roles at us, everybody! Even silly ones if you have any!
x4sSJsw.png
@Stitched

Lets see...all the titles/roles in my lair currently are:
~Spelunker
~Scholar/Teacher/Researcher
~Guards/Protectors of various types
~Adviser
~Artist
~Information Broker (*coughspymastercough*)
~Matriarch
~Nestkeeper
~Chef
~Magpie (gatherer but specializes in shiny objects)
~Archeologist
~Scout
~Trainer
~Tinkerer
~Jack of all Trades (always helps out other dragons with their work but doesn't have anything specific to focus on himself)

And those are just for the dragons I've written up bios for. I still have more to be added and some of those roles will include:
~Linguist
~Something textile related
~Hunter
~Transport (a group of 5-6 dragons but need to hammer out their specific roles)
~Ambassador
@Stitched

Lets see...all the titles/roles in my lair currently are:
~Spelunker
~Scholar/Teacher/Researcher
~Guards/Protectors of various types
~Adviser
~Artist
~Information Broker (*coughspymastercough*)
~Matriarch
~Nestkeeper
~Chef
~Magpie (gatherer but specializes in shiny objects)
~Archeologist
~Scout
~Trainer
~Tinkerer
~Jack of all Trades (always helps out other dragons with their work but doesn't have anything specific to focus on himself)

And those are just for the dragons I've written up bios for. I still have more to be added and some of those roles will include:
~Linguist
~Something textile related
~Hunter
~Transport (a group of 5-6 dragons but need to hammer out their specific roles)
~Ambassador
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 3 4