Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan roles
I'm pretty much stuck with roles right now. I've got all things, clan leader, treasurer, warriors, clan guards, and such but I might have missed some or never heard of few. Could anyone please throw ideas at me? I've got like 6-7 dragons needing roles ;w;

Reminders:

Hunters/Gatherers
Coliseum Instructor
Ambassador
Architect
Historian
Blacksmith
Tinkerer/Inventor
I'm pretty much stuck with roles right now. I've got all things, clan leader, treasurer, warriors, clan guards, and such but I might have missed some or never heard of few. Could anyone please throw ideas at me? I've got like 6-7 dragons needing roles ;w;

Reminders:

Hunters/Gatherers
Coliseum Instructor
Ambassador
Architect
Historian
Blacksmith
Tinkerer/Inventor
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
You could have a coliseum instructor - a dragon that trains new recruits for the coliseum.
Healer
Alchemist
Trader/merchant
Cook
Babysitters/caretakers (in my clan they're called nursery keepers)
Inventor
Scribe
Hunters and/or gatherers - those that find food and materials the clan needs
You could have a coliseum instructor - a dragon that trains new recruits for the coliseum.
Healer
Alchemist
Trader/merchant
Cook
Babysitters/caretakers (in my clan they're called nursery keepers)
Inventor
Scribe
Hunters and/or gatherers - those that find food and materials the clan needs
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend! - ON HOLD
Bone Fiend
Well, my Clan has Scouts! Which basically means they check the perimeter of my Clan's territory to be sure everything is alright. They're fast and rogue-ish. You can also do messenger (hatchling letters, anyone?), healer/herbalist, their Arcanist, etc! c:
Well, my Clan has Scouts! Which basically means they check the perimeter of my Clan's territory to be sure everything is alright. They're fast and rogue-ish. You can also do messenger (hatchling letters, anyone?), healer/herbalist, their Arcanist, etc! c:
@Lupen
Ooh, I've already got an Alchemist, but I like the idea of Hunters/Gatherers and Coliseum Instructor, thank you! :D I'll think about the others.
@Lupen
Ooh, I've already got an Alchemist, but I like the idea of Hunters/Gatherers and Coliseum Instructor, thank you! :D I'll think about the others.
x4sSJsw.png
@Imaginaerum
Scout actually fits one of my dragons.. I just never thought of it, whoops. Thank you!
@Imaginaerum
Scout actually fits one of my dragons.. I just never thought of it, whoops. Thank you!
x4sSJsw.png
Lupen already listed most of my ideas. I also have dragons take turns for sentry duty.

...and there's that one girl who keeps sneaking rum into the lair. Clan leader is never too happy with her.
Lupen already listed most of my ideas. I also have dragons take turns for sentry duty.

...and there's that one girl who keeps sneaking rum into the lair. Clan leader is never too happy with her.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
You could have a... familiar caretaker, I guess you'd call it. A dragon that takes care of any extra familiars not bonded to dragons.

Maybe an ambassador or negotiator dragon that is the one that makes deals with other clans. Or a messenger dragon.

You could invent silly jobs if you don't have enough real ones for all your dragons. Like a hair stylist dragon or a professional model. Something goofy, but technically a real job.
You could have a... familiar caretaker, I guess you'd call it. A dragon that takes care of any extra familiars not bonded to dragons.

Maybe an ambassador or negotiator dragon that is the one that makes deals with other clans. Or a messenger dragon.

You could invent silly jobs if you don't have enough real ones for all your dragons. Like a hair stylist dragon or a professional model. Something goofy, but technically a real job.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
How about
-blacksmith
-beastkeeper (someone's got to look after all those unbound familiars!)
-architect (for when the lair needs expantion)
-A bloodline keeper, to prevent inbreeding
-historian
How about
-blacksmith
-beastkeeper (someone's got to look after all those unbound familiars!)
-architect (for when the lair needs expantion)
-A bloodline keeper, to prevent inbreeding
-historian
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Beekeepers
Gardeners
Storytellers
Singers/Entertainers
Service Dragons (janitors, fur stylists, claw-artists?)
Astronomer
Meteorologist
Accountant
???
Collectors
Barkeep
Any kind of store owner
Baker?
etc
Beekeepers
Gardeners
Storytellers
Singers/Entertainers
Service Dragons (janitors, fur stylists, claw-artists?)
Astronomer
Meteorologist
Accountant
???
Collectors
Barkeep
Any kind of store owner
Baker?
etc
CA5ICKE.pngtumblr_no29vfAwI21scvslqo1_100.pngtumblr_phq33vxslT1tfme10o3_100.png
@B1ueFlame
Oh man that's great. Pirate, kinda. I've always been meaning to have an pirate dragon :'D

@Drakel
Ambassador's a really good one, I gonna get on that immediately. I already have a messenger, though but other one is really good, thank you!

@firewyrm2018
Yes, yes I've already got a blacksmith, but Architect and Historian is just as good!!

Thank you guys!
@B1ueFlame
Oh man that's great. Pirate, kinda. I've always been meaning to have an pirate dragon :'D

@Drakel
Ambassador's a really good one, I gonna get on that immediately. I already have a messenger, though but other one is really good, thank you!

@firewyrm2018
Yes, yes I've already got a blacksmith, but Architect and Historian is just as good!!

Thank you guys!
x4sSJsw.png