Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2015
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 127 128
@Altamyr You got it! Thanks for answering for me :)
@Altamyr You got it! Thanks for answering for me :)
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
Day 9 - Dec 28. Non from Scavenging :( [item=Strange Chest] X7 [b]Swip.[/b] [item=Jadecarved Decoy] [item=Thornthick Thief] [item=Graveyard Guardian] [item=Unlikely Alliance] [b]Bamboo Falls.[/b] [item=Cragbacked Bouldursa] [b]Scorched Forest.[/b] [item=Sundial Imposter] [item=Jawlocker]
Day 9 - Dec 28.

Non from Scavenging :(

Strange Chest X7

Swip.
Jadecarved Decoy Thornthick Thief Graveyard Guardian Unlikely Alliance

Bamboo Falls.
Cragbacked Bouldursa

Scorched Forest.
Sundial Imposter Jawlocker
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Today was not the most fruitful day. Plus I did spend nearly the entire time at Baldwin with boiling down familiars to try to get more Gold Muck, so that didn't help my numbers. :( Oh well. [b][u]12/28/2015[/u][/b] [b]Total Chests: 7[/b] [quote][b]Familiars[/b] [item=animated statue][item=bogus manamonger][item=bogus manamonger][item=sunsea pseudo][/quote] [quote][b]Apparel[/b] [item=conjurer's hat][item=conjurer's staff][/quote] [quote][b]Other[/b] [item=unhatched nocturne egg][/quote] nice to get an egg out of 7 chests, at least. c:
Today was not the most fruitful day. Plus I did spend nearly the entire time at Baldwin with boiling down familiars to try to get more Gold Muck, so that didn't help my numbers. :( Oh well.

12/28/2015
Total Chests: 7
Quote:
Familiars
Animated Statue Bogus Manamonger Bogus Manamonger Sunsea Pseudo

Quote:
Apparel
Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Staff

Quote:
Other
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

nice to get an egg out of 7 chests, at least. c:
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
Day 9, Dec 28. Finally out of Baldwin materials for single chests, so now I will grind for familiars in venues where I'm still missing one. First up, Bamboo Falls!

1 chest from Ensorcelled Volume

Contents
Unlikely Alliance
Day 9, Dec 28. Finally out of Baldwin materials for single chests, so now I will grind for familiars in venues where I'm still missing one. First up, Bamboo Falls!

1 chest from Ensorcelled Volume

Contents
Unlikely Alliance
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Sf62Uez.png[/img]
Sf62Uez.png
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
Day 10, Dec 29

1 from Scavenging
1 from Ensorcelled Tome

Contents:
Conjurer's Cloak
Snarling Mimic
Day 10, Dec 29

1 from Scavenging
1 from Ensorcelled Tome

Contents:
Conjurer's Cloak
Snarling Mimic
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
Day 10 - Dec 29. Non from Scavenging :( [item=Strange Chest] X12 [b]Swip.[/b] [item=Painted Marionette] [item=Lavaborne Hoax] [b]Woodland Path.[/b] [item=Timber Tender] [b]Crystal Pools.[/b] [item=Animated Statue] [item=Snarling Mimic] [b]Rainsong Jungle.[/b] [item=Thornthick Thief] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Smokebillow Sham] [item=Cloudkeeper Herald] [item=Smokebillow Sham] [item=TImber Tender] [item=Wooden Marionette] LOL Just checked and the only things I haven't had yet are the Ectoplasmime (but I already have one that I bought months ago), Opposing Forces, Magic Mirror, Sunbeam Ursa, Magma Embear, and Hibernal Starbear. So, only 5 things missing and still a couple of days to go. Not bad. It would be great if we could do a swap thing after NotN ends so we can all get any things that we missed. I know there was some talk about having a trading section on the spreadsheet for next year's Chest Challenge. Is there something usable now or could we post in this thread something along the lines of 'I still need these things and have these spare things to trade' kinda thing?
Day 10 - Dec 29.

Non from Scavenging :(

Strange Chest X12

Swip.
Painted Marionette Lavaborne Hoax

Woodland Path.
Timber Tender

Crystal Pools.
Animated Statue Snarling Mimic

Rainsong Jungle.
Thornthick Thief Unhatched Nocturne Egg Smokebillow Sham Cloudkeeper Herald Smokebillow Sham Timber Tender Wooden Marionette LOL

Just checked and the only things I haven't had yet are the Ectoplasmime (but I already have one that I bought months ago), Opposing Forces, Magic Mirror, Sunbeam Ursa, Magma Embear, and Hibernal Starbear. So, only 5 things missing and still a couple of days to go. Not bad.

It would be great if we could do a swap thing after NotN ends so we can all get any things that we missed. I know there was some talk about having a trading section on the spreadsheet for next year's Chest Challenge. Is there something usable now or could we post in this thread something along the lines of 'I still need these things and have these spare things to trade' kinda thing?
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@DragonWolfie I think for now, you could post in the thread here for help with that. I know there's also a big NotN swap thread that I've used a couple of times, mostly to get more Gold Muck or Agols (spend all day reducing familiars, only get 3 Gold Mucks... crying), but you can definitely get stuff traded here! Especially if you've got lots of duplicates of things, I've had the most luck so far with people wanting the bears or imposter bears.

You can see the thread right here if you're interested. Just be warned, it moves pretty fast, so I'd say if you don't get any pings or PMs in about 3 pages, post again, or quote yourself to get your info back up in the most recent posts.
@DragonWolfie I think for now, you could post in the thread here for help with that. I know there's also a big NotN swap thread that I've used a couple of times, mostly to get more Gold Muck or Agols (spend all day reducing familiars, only get 3 Gold Mucks... crying), but you can definitely get stuff traded here! Especially if you've got lots of duplicates of things, I've had the most luck so far with people wanting the bears or imposter bears.

You can see the thread right here if you're interested. Just be warned, it moves pretty fast, so I'd say if you don't get any pings or PMs in about 3 pages, post again, or quote yourself to get your info back up in the most recent posts.
Crow Searing Bunny
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
@Count @Altamyr - So do we open our chests on the 31st or the 1st?
@Count @Altamyr - So do we open our chests on the 31st or the 1st?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup @Count I'm personally opening them on the 1st, because 12/31 is still 2015. But if someone's gonna be busy then and over the weekend, I could understand opening them early.

still not sure if i'm gonna try to twitch stream it, and i'm still not sure how i'm gonna record everything. How did you do it, Count? :x
@HSoup @Count I'm personally opening them on the 1st, because 12/31 is still 2015. But if someone's gonna be busy then and over the weekend, I could understand opening them early.

still not sure if i'm gonna try to twitch stream it, and i'm still not sure how i'm gonna record everything. How did you do it, Count? :x
Crow Searing Bunny
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 127 128