Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39
Not a big fan of Tundras.
Nor have I ever been on Faes, but after finally realizing that Faes are supposed to have 3 foot long necks I will never own another one in my lair again.
Not a big fan of Tundras.
Nor have I ever been on Faes, but after finally realizing that Faes are supposed to have 3 foot long necks I will never own another one in my lair again.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
I just started today and got introduced to a tundra dragon. Can't say I am a fan of it at all. All fuzzy, hairy, and weird.
I just started today and got introduced to a tundra dragon. Can't say I am a fan of it at all. All fuzzy, hairy, and weird.
[quote name="Intikam" date=2015-01-01 19:46:07] Tundras, their art bothers me a lot and I feel like they could have been drawn so much better. [/quote] Yea. I think i'd go with tundra too. For some reason, their face creeps me out. its staring into your soul.
Intikam wrote on 2015-01-01:
Tundras, their art bothers me a lot and I feel like they could have been drawn so much better.

Yea. I think i'd go with tundra too. For some reason, their face creeps me out. its staring into your soul.
Fairy-Tail-gifs-fairy-tail-22476193-280-158.gif
Male snappers. Stockiness is fine but I don't really like their faces. I don't like the way tundras' noses are shaped nor do I like the male tundra pose, but furry is fine. Skydancers aren't bad looking but for some reason I don't really care for them. I think their long thin limbs kinda bug me a little too.
Male snappers. Stockiness is fine but I don't really like their faces. I don't like the way tundras' noses are shaped nor do I like the male tundra pose, but furry is fine. Skydancers aren't bad looking but for some reason I don't really care for them. I think their long thin limbs kinda bug me a little too.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
In order :
MALE ridgeback
MALE snapper
tundras, but natural colored females can looks cute for me, else they looks like those poor dyed dogs
FEMALE spirals
Not really fond of male nocturne if they shows theirs fat belly
In order :
MALE ridgeback
MALE snapper
tundras, but natural colored females can looks cute for me, else they looks like those poor dyed dogs
FEMALE spirals
Not really fond of male nocturne if they shows theirs fat belly
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
Ridgebacks... I just... What the heck is that nose? They look like a snobby cartoon villain. It's extremely unsettling. And they're so... pointy. And mean-looking.

That's the only breed I really actively dislike... there are some other breeds I don't much care for, but Ridgebacks are definitely my least favourite. @_______@
Ridgebacks... I just... What the heck is that nose? They look like a snobby cartoon villain. It's extremely unsettling. And they're so... pointy. And mean-looking.

That's the only breed I really actively dislike... there are some other breeds I don't much care for, but Ridgebacks are definitely my least favourite. @_______@
begins crying because of all of the Tundra hate in this thread
Male Snappers, male Ridgebacks, and male Mirrors ; ^;
I can't bring myself to own a male Ridgeback or Mirror... male Snappers really, really depends on how they look, but I just can't get attached, haha
To a lesser degree, male Nocturnes and female Faes, too. But the male Snappers/Ridgebacks/Mirrors...
begins crying because of all of the Tundra hate in this thread
Male Snappers, male Ridgebacks, and male Mirrors ; ^;
I can't bring myself to own a male Ridgeback or Mirror... male Snappers really, really depends on how they look, but I just can't get attached, haha
To a lesser degree, male Nocturnes and female Faes, too. But the male Snappers/Ridgebacks/Mirrors...
Female Spirals, female Coatls, male Ridgebacks, and male Snappers. I also really hate Tundra faces, but I like the dragons themselves. I'm mostly just not a fan of how all the art looks for those breeds for multiple different reasons. Mainly the posing though...
Female Spirals, female Coatls, male Ridgebacks, and male Snappers. I also really hate Tundra faces, but I like the dragons themselves. I'm mostly just not a fan of how all the art looks for those breeds for multiple different reasons. Mainly the posing though...
RU_SMALL.gif
i'm so close to enlightenment - the only dragon breeds i hate right now are male pearlcatchers and male spirals.
i think tundras are adorable, i've grown to love ridgies with the ones i own, and i've always loved snappers. i'm almost there..
i'm so close to enlightenment - the only dragon breeds i hate right now are male pearlcatchers and male spirals.
i think tundras are adorable, i've grown to love ridgies with the ones i own, and i've always loved snappers. i'm almost there..
Yqgt0bJ.png
[b]RIDGEBACKS[/b] The hatchlings are kinda cute/worried. Like... OnO "Did I leave the stove one??!?!??" [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120602/12060140_350.png?mtime=VSJ9VgACFHc.png[/img] (NOT MINE! This is an image of a random Ridgeback on AH.) But the adults..... Nooooooooooooope!
RIDGEBACKS

The hatchlings are kinda cute/worried. Like... OnO "Did I leave the stove one??!?!??"
12060140_350.png?mtime=VSJ9VgACFHc.png
(NOT MINE! This is an image of a random Ridgeback on AH.)

But the adults..... Nooooooooooooope!
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39