Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39
Not a big fan of snappers myself...
Not a big fan of snappers myself...
Faes. I just don't really care for them. :c
Faes. I just don't really care for them. :c
9WlxDhx.gif

---
FR +4
Archdevil.gif
Guardians
Guardians
Snappers and Faes and Spirals and yeah I'm a hater :,(
Snappers and Faes and Spirals and yeah I'm a hater :,(
BoVzcWO.gif
snappers are definitely my least favorite, have never owned one and i don't know if i ever will, haven't found one that has caught my attention yet > ~ <
snappers are definitely my least favorite, have never owned one and i don't know if i ever will, haven't found one that has caught my attention yet > ~ <
I'm not a huge fan of Tundras... Just don't like the fur much, and I'm not fond of their expressions.

Working on saving up to make my male (random) progen NOT a Tundra >-<

Also not the biggest fan of Faes...

I love Snappers, though! I think they can look a little dopey but I suspect that's part of why I like them.
I'm not a huge fan of Tundras... Just don't like the fur much, and I'm not fond of their expressions.

Working on saving up to make my male (random) progen NOT a Tundra >-<

Also not the biggest fan of Faes...

I love Snappers, though! I think they can look a little dopey but I suspect that's part of why I like them.
I love dragons and I think you are all awesome!

Check out my sale tab for available dragons!
Faes I like the least (and guess what my random progen turned out to be? :/)
After them are Snappers. Also not a fan of Tundras (too...much...fur), but may tolerate one or two in my lair.
Male Ridgebacks are also on my 'do not want' list: I don't think I could trust them to never lie due to their Pinoceco noses! (I know I spelled that wrong....)
Faes I like the least (and guess what my random progen turned out to be? :/)
After them are Snappers. Also not a fan of Tundras (too...much...fur), but may tolerate one or two in my lair.
Male Ridgebacks are also on my 'do not want' list: I don't think I could trust them to never lie due to their Pinoceco noses! (I know I spelled that wrong....)
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
Snapper | Mirror | Nocturne
Fae | Ridgeback | Tundra
Spiral | Wildclaw
Pearlcatcher
Coatl | Imperial | Skydancer
Snapper | Mirror | Nocturne
Fae | Ridgeback | Tundra
Spiral | Wildclaw
Pearlcatcher
Coatl | Imperial | Skydancer
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
never been a big fan of snappers, idk