Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated breed?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39
Mirrors and Ridgebacks. Ridgebacks just look too...derpy to me and I've just never been a fan of mirrors.
Mirrors and Ridgebacks. Ridgebacks just look too...derpy to me and I've just never been a fan of mirrors.
I don't dislike any particular dragon, I just prefer some more than others. I can like any species in the right colors/genes though. xD
I don't dislike any particular dragon, I just prefer some more than others. I can like any species in the right colors/genes though. xD
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
Snipsnaps, and male Pearlcatchers.
Snipsnaps, and male Pearlcatchers.
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
not a fan of male snappers
i have one perma snap in my lair and thats pretty much it
come to think about it i breedchanged a male snapper i got into a tundra hehehehehehheh
not a fan of male snappers
i have one perma snap in my lair and thats pretty much it
come to think about it i breedchanged a male snapper i got into a tundra hehehehehehheh
bmkYwEK.png
I just...guardians and wildclaws. Guardians are just so condensed? They just feel messy and nothing I do with them really makes them pop. My progen is one and I made him a grandpa because I still have an emotional attachment [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8715748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87158/8715748_350.png[/img] [/url] Of course it doesn't help that his tert is Carribean
I just...guardians and wildclaws.

Guardians are just so condensed? They just feel messy and nothing I do with them really makes them pop. My progen is one and I made him a grandpa because I still have an emotional attachment

8715748_350.png

Of course it doesn't help that his tert is Carribean
NOCTURNES, female imperials, pearlcatchers, male guardians and male snappers. I'm not fond of spirals either.
NOCTURNES, female imperials, pearlcatchers, male guardians and male snappers. I'm not fond of spirals either.
OjayHBU.png
My least favourite breed is Spirals, because their huge eyes kind of freak me out. There's just something really... slimy about them. They should be a Shadow breed, not a Wind. They look like they're about to stab you, laugh maniacally while they're doing it. D:

That said, I have seen Spirals I like. Just... I don't trust them. xP
My least favourite breed is Spirals, because their huge eyes kind of freak me out. There's just something really... slimy about them. They should be a Shadow breed, not a Wind. They look like they're about to stab you, laugh maniacally while they're doing it. D:

That said, I have seen Spirals I like. Just... I don't trust them. xP
I'm not a big fan of mirrors or ridgies in general. Mirrors look mutated and the noses on the ridgie are just awkward looking. Guardians look very awkward to me as well but at least they don't give me the heebie jeebies.

That said, I find I'm generally not fond of a lot of species male poses in FR. Male imps, PCs, skydancers and nocs all look very stiff and unnatural to me.

I'm not a big fan of mirrors or ridgies in general. Mirrors look mutated and the noses on the ridgie are just awkward looking. Guardians look very awkward to me as well but at least they don't give me the heebie jeebies.

That said, I find I'm generally not fond of a lot of species male poses in FR. Male imps, PCs, skydancers and nocs all look very stiff and unnatural to me.

Admittedly I prefer some breeds to others but I could never hate on a dragon. They are glorious creatures.
Admittedly I prefer some breeds to others but I could never hate on a dragon. They are glorious creatures.
April showers bring forth May flowers
I forgot to add wildclaws. They are so bland to me that I forgot of their existance all together! xD
I forgot to add wildclaws. They are so bland to me that I forgot of their existance all together! xD
OjayHBU.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39