Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65
@HunterGatherer
Not that far off then. GMT+7 / FRT+15 here. You done listening to the playlist? XD
@HunterGatherer
Not that far off then. GMT+7 / FRT+15 here. You done listening to the playlist? XD
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
"Nothing Left to Say" is in your playlist?
...Oh no. Which of the deities is gonna break our feels with that one?
@Steex
"Nothing Left to Say" is in your playlist?
...Oh no. Which of the deities is gonna break our feels with that one?
w2N3au9.png
@AviatorPi
Why not wait for the comic thingy that may or may not happen? :DD
@AviatorPi
Why not wait for the comic thingy that may or may not happen? :DD
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Hey, wasn't this turned into an actual thing? I got a ping for it and I bookmarked it but then I had to uninstall my browser so I lost the bookmark :c
Hey, wasn't this turned into an actual thing? I got a ping for it and I bookmarked it but then I had to uninstall my browser so I lost the bookmark :c
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
@Steex
I went to sleep, but now I'm about halfway through. Some of the stuff I can guess from the voices and music tastes, but the others I'm still not entirely sure about.

edit: When I got to All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran I instantly knew it was Arcanist and Noodledad. Just imagine Noodledad singing that to him. *ships them even harder* BUT THEN THE WORD AMSTERDAM POPPED UP IN THE LYRICS AND I REMEMBERED TIDEY.
@Steex
I went to sleep, but now I'm about halfway through. Some of the stuff I can guess from the voices and music tastes, but the others I'm still not entirely sure about.

edit: When I got to All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran I instantly knew it was Arcanist and Noodledad. Just imagine Noodledad singing that to him. *ships them even harder* BUT THEN THE WORD AMSTERDAM POPPED UP IN THE LYRICS AND I REMEMBERED TIDEY.
IRGHmwD.gif
@Orbitz Pinging myself to keep reading this - PAGE 2
@Orbitz Pinging myself to keep reading this - PAGE 2
fireh5.png
@Rarmeowz
It's right here buddy ;D

@HunterGatherer
Well you definitely nailed that one, although it's the other way around XD singers and genre don't always key in to which deity it's meant for since I look more at the lyrics than anything. And some songs are meant for multiple deities. Oh good you still remember Amsterdam yes good I am pleased.

@Orbitz
Hello and welcome to the AU, where we pump out laugh-bringing, tear-inducing, knee-jerking headcanons on a completely random basis! Feel free to comment on whatever you find here, add your own stuff too as you wish! Have you checked out the fic and the art thread? :)
@Rarmeowz
It's right here buddy ;D

@HunterGatherer
Well you definitely nailed that one, although it's the other way around XD singers and genre don't always key in to which deity it's meant for since I look more at the lyrics than anything. And some songs are meant for multiple deities. Oh good you still remember Amsterdam yes good I am pleased.

@Orbitz
Hello and welcome to the AU, where we pump out laugh-bringing, tear-inducing, knee-jerking headcanons on a completely random basis! Feel free to comment on whatever you find here, add your own stuff too as you wish! Have you checked out the fic and the art thread? :)
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

:D Thank you!!
@Steex

:D Thank you!!
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
@Steex
Hmmm... *goes to listen to the thing again while trying to figure out who the deity is so that I can cry another flood of tears when I figure it out*

*You Are My Sunshine suddenly starts playing*
T-T
@Steex
Hmmm... *goes to listen to the thing again while trying to figure out who the deity is so that I can cry another flood of tears when I figure it out*

*You Are My Sunshine suddenly starts playing*
T-T
IRGHmwD.gif
@HunterGatherer
Would it help if I ask you to picture Windsock singing this to Archie.
@HunterGatherer
Would it help if I ask you to picture Windsock singing this to Archie.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65