Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74
I'm dying of anticipation to see what my gifts are! I'm so glad that my giftee liked their gifts. :) @Devildove thank you for hosting this event and @Trippfaerie thank you for being such a good elf!!
I'm dying of anticipation to see what my gifts are! I'm so glad that my giftee liked their gifts. :) @Devildove thank you for hosting this event and @Trippfaerie thank you for being such a good elf!!
kUQI1O8.png ♥ 21
♥ fr +2
♥ g1/g2 lore clan
My Santa chose to be anonymous, but I hope they see this because wow they were so so generous and I thank them so much ;;;;; I got a handful of familiars I didn't have (including the starbear that I came in too late for), a cape, a big bunch of food, a gilded chest, a shadowbinder doll, a scroll of renaming, and even a ridgeback breed change scroll that I [i]really hope they just had laying around or something because that is expensive[/i]-- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6668443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66685/6668443_350.png[/img] [/url] and then this beautiful baby ;;;;;; my gifts look really lame in comparison wow but i hope my giftee enjoys them nonetheless ;; and of course, thanks to elf @TeaLeafves for the lovely delivery and naturally @Devildove for orchestrating the whole thing ;v.; next year I hope i'll be able to volunteer as an elf myself!! (that rhymes)
My Santa chose to be anonymous, but I hope they see this because wow they were so so generous and I thank them so much ;;;;;

I got a handful of familiars I didn't have (including the starbear that I came in too late for), a cape, a big bunch of food, a gilded chest, a shadowbinder doll, a scroll of renaming, and even a ridgeback breed change scroll that I really hope they just had laying around or something because that is expensive--

6668443_350.png

and then this beautiful baby ;;;;;;

my gifts look really lame in comparison wow
but i hope my giftee enjoys them nonetheless ;;

and of course, thanks to elf @TeaLeafves for the lovely delivery and naturally @Devildove for orchestrating the whole thing ;v.;
next year I hope i'll be able to volunteer as an elf myself!! (that rhymes)
iS326A.png
so dang excited!
so dang excited!
Waiting for the elves to get to me still and the suspense is killin me.
I'm just super excited! :3
Waiting for the elves to get to me still and the suspense is killin me.
I'm just super excited! :3
they/them/their
wishlist
lore shop
nuzlocke
Thanks so much for the person who gifted me the pretty xyy and the food :D
Thanks so much for the person who gifted me the pretty xyy and the food :D
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
@Dainty @callmeang @jwheele @noiselessness @sawyer31781

Just letting you guys know that Im the Elf that's in charge of your gifts - unfortunately Im going to be very busy today as well, and I can't promise I'll have time to send them before tomorrow. They are one their way though, don't worry c:
@Dainty @callmeang @jwheele @noiselessness @sawyer31781

Just letting you guys know that Im the Elf that's in charge of your gifts - unfortunately Im going to be very busy today as well, and I can't promise I'll have time to send them before tomorrow. They are one their way though, don't worry c:
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
Thank you to my Secret Santa for the super pretty Coatl now waiting for a bio in my lair! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8837830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88379/8837830_350.png[/img] [/url] I absolutely love her, and my other gifts as well. :D
Thank you to my Secret Santa for the super pretty Coatl now waiting for a bio in my lair!

8837830_350.png

I absolutely love her, and my other gifts as well. :D
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Dear Secret Santa,

I hope you read this. I looooved everything you sent me~ It was the perfect thing to wake up to on Christmas Eve (yep, morning here, timezones are fun). Thank you so much and I hope you have a lovely end of the year and a great 2015!

@Trippfaerie
Thank you for being such a wonderful elf! :D

And, last but definitely not least,

@Devildove
Thanks for organizing this whole event! *huuuugs*
Dear Secret Santa,

I hope you read this. I looooved everything you sent me~ It was the perfect thing to wake up to on Christmas Eve (yep, morning here, timezones are fun). Thank you so much and I hope you have a lovely end of the year and a great 2015!

@Trippfaerie
Thank you for being such a wonderful elf! :D

And, last but definitely not least,

@Devildove
Thanks for organizing this whole event! *huuuugs*
Header.png
Thank you for letting me know and feel free to take your time. :) @Silence
Thank you for letting me know and feel free to take your time. :) @Silence
064.gifbd0rZeK.png
Sweet! Too bad I'm late by a month :)
Sweet! Too bad I'm late by a month :)
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png