Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jeepers Creepers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Wait this isn't on purpose is it? It's gotta be a glitch. They look a million times better before.
Wait this isn't on purpose is it? It's gotta be a glitch. They look a million times better before.
enhCzub.gif
@Umbra

i actually like 'em better now. they looked so... glazed over before. they look much more alert now
@Umbra

i actually like 'em better now. they looked so... glazed over before. they look much more alert now
THE ABYSS GAZES NOW BACK
THE ABYSS GAZES NOW BACK
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
...Huh. So that's why the Fae babies I hatched today looked weird to me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6833096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68331/6833096_350.png[/img] [/url] Cute, though. I like the new eyes.
...Huh. So that's why the Fae babies I hatched today looked weird to me.

6833096_350.png

Cute, though. I like the new eyes.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
Well, I really liked fae eyes before. They're both pretty and unique. It looked to me like the pupil is supposed to be hard to see in their eyes. I think there are animals with eyes like that, where you can see it in a certain light and lots of times you can't.

In my opinion the new one, if it isn't a glitch (I honestly can't tell), doesn't match the art quality of the rest. And I feel like it lost a lot of life. I hope that isn't mean to say. But I don't keep a lot of faes anyhow. Though, I'm really glad now I decided not to eternal youth that fae now, if this is a real change.
Well, I really liked fae eyes before. They're both pretty and unique. It looked to me like the pupil is supposed to be hard to see in their eyes. I think there are animals with eyes like that, where you can see it in a certain light and lots of times you can't.

In my opinion the new one, if it isn't a glitch (I honestly can't tell), doesn't match the art quality of the rest. And I feel like it lost a lot of life. I hope that isn't mean to say. But I don't keep a lot of faes anyhow. Though, I'm really glad now I decided not to eternal youth that fae now, if this is a real change.
enhCzub.gif
Wait what!? I liked the old eyes so much better, now I really hope that my guardian fae nest are all guardians
Wait what!? I liked the old eyes so much better, now I really hope that my guardian fae nest are all guardians
They look so shocked now. It's as if all Fae babies collectively discovered how weird adult Fae necks are.
They look so shocked now. It's as if all Fae babies collectively discovered how weird adult Fae necks are.
THEY ARE PERF.
THEY ARE PERF.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I don't like them that much - they seem really...basic. The old one had depth to the style- this just looks like a circle has just been splopped over some cell-shading/

But it won't effect me that much - there is no point in hatching baby faes as they just don't sell |D
I don't like them that much - they seem really...basic. The old one had depth to the style- this just looks like a circle has just been splopped over some cell-shading/

But it won't effect me that much - there is no point in hatching baby faes as they just don't sell |D
Forum-signature.png
I don't really like them. The art for the other one was way better and didn't look so bland.

But hey, I only have two Faes I don't breed so it won't bother me.
I don't really like them. The art for the other one was way better and didn't look so bland.

But hey, I only have two Faes I don't breed so it won't bother me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10