Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jeepers Creepers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
they look so scary haha i love it.
they look so scary haha i love it.
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o1_75sq.png.gif.giftumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o2_r1_75sq.png
@Aveta *refreshes*

... NO
@Aveta *refreshes*

... NO
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Definitely a spooky secret Halloween update going on. I'm hoping my tundra pairs will hatch some skeletons next.
Definitely a spooky secret Halloween update going on. I'm hoping my tundra pairs will hatch some skeletons next.
They look great now! They don't look dead! :D It's a miracle!
They look great now! They don't look dead! :D It's a miracle!
suwrpg.png
noooooooooooo
noooooooooooo
previously heavenlyEarth
I'm not a huge fan :/ I'm all for updating art but I thought the whole point of the faded out pupil-less, beady eye was to make faes seem more faerie-like. And now the colors look over saturated on them, and the tiny, unfocused pupil looks preeetty creepy. I hope they don't change the adults.. My progen would look awful...
I'm not a huge fan :/ I'm all for updating art but I thought the whole point of the faded out pupil-less, beady eye was to make faes seem more faerie-like. And now the colors look over saturated on them, and the tiny, unfocused pupil looks preeetty creepy. I hope they don't change the adults.. My progen would look awful...
RU_SMALL.gif
I hate themmmmmm

The old ones were all cute and soft and weird-looking. The new ones LOOK LIKE GOOGLY-EYES UGH.

And don't get me started on how Light eyes went from a nice soft color to LEMON of all things...
I hate themmmmmm

The old ones were all cute and soft and weird-looking. The new ones LOOK LIKE GOOGLY-EYES UGH.

And don't get me started on how Light eyes went from a nice soft color to LEMON of all things...
i LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!! NO MORE CATARACTS!!!!!
i LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!! NO MORE CATARACTS!!!!!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
Yeesh, the new Plague eyes are especially creepy.
Yeesh, the new Plague eyes are especially creepy.
I don't mind the new art but I reaaalllyyy wish the light eyes' color had stayed the soft gold instead of this new neon-y lemon yellow. :(
I don't mind the new art but I reaaalllyyy wish the light eyes' color had stayed the soft gold instead of this new neon-y lemon yellow. :(
hrnKjy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10