Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Micro Lairs?
1 2 3 4
A while ago I was reading through a thread of microlairs! I had been thinking of downsizing, and that thread really inspired me to go through with it. Since then I've been slowly downsizing, but I'm having trouble figuring out my niche. I know I am going to tie it all into my lair, and I'm going to make the final downsize after my legacy challenge ends (I'm planning on a nuzlocke type story bit)

Anyway, I can't find the old thread for inspiration and I wanted to see if anybody would share their microlair with the world here! I personally consider micro to be any lair with 15 dragons or less, but my endgame is 5 or less!

So, show me your miniature lairrrssss muahahahaha >:]
A while ago I was reading through a thread of microlairs! I had been thinking of downsizing, and that thread really inspired me to go through with it. Since then I've been slowly downsizing, but I'm having trouble figuring out my niche. I know I am going to tie it all into my lair, and I'm going to make the final downsize after my legacy challenge ends (I'm planning on a nuzlocke type story bit)

Anyway, I can't find the old thread for inspiration and I wanted to see if anybody would share their microlair with the world here! I personally consider micro to be any lair with 15 dragons or less, but my endgame is 5 or less!

So, show me your miniature lairrrssss muahahahaha >:]
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
@Shaman
mine WOULD be micro, but i keep alllllll my extra lair spaces filled with exalt fodder for training xD
@Shaman
mine WOULD be micro, but i keep alllllll my extra lair spaces filled with exalt fodder for training xD
I find microlairs super interesting! Actually makes you think everyone can be a "main character". But alas, I think sentimental dragons would already make up all of that count and leave no room for my projects...

I still wanna keep my lair less than 4 pages, but that doesn't really count. O/
I find microlairs super interesting! Actually makes you think everyone can be a "main character". But alas, I think sentimental dragons would already make up all of that count and leave no room for my projects...

I still wanna keep my lair less than 4 pages, but that doesn't really count. O/
@Doragon

Ohhhhh man do I feel your pain! Sometimes all of my pages are full and I'm just like.... How did this happen. But you have some very nice permanent dragons! I really like Superstes, his accent is so pretty :0 Is he ever getting a tertiary?
@Doragon

Ohhhhh man do I feel your pain! Sometimes all of my pages are full and I'm just like.... How did this happen. But you have some very nice permanent dragons! I really like Superstes, his accent is so pretty :0 Is he ever getting a tertiary?
Previously Anonymister

y0r4chX.gif
@Faylon

Yeah, I have a bit of an issue with super-over-building some dragons' lore and background, which is one of the reasons I want to give this a try!

I'm giving up so many projects by doing this actually, I think it would be really cool to put all of my cash into a few dragons who could be permanent, ongoing projects!

And good luck staying under four pages ahaha! I know it's hard to separate from some of them sometimes ;-;
@Faylon

Yeah, I have a bit of an issue with super-over-building some dragons' lore and background, which is one of the reasons I want to give this a try!

I'm giving up so many projects by doing this actually, I think it would be really cool to put all of my cash into a few dragons who could be permanent, ongoing projects!

And good luck staying under four pages ahaha! I know it's hard to separate from some of them sometimes ;-;
Previously Anonymister

y0r4chX.gif
@Shaman
there was once a tert named "ghost" or "points" or something i think; i was hoping to give that to him! if it ever comes out. xD

i'm so glad you like him, he's definitely one of my favorite babies TvT the first time i bred his parents i got only one egg and i held little hope of getting the colors i wanted, but i actually got exactly the primary and secondary i needed, ALONG with a matching tert. there was some serious rejoicing to be had that day x3
@Shaman
there was once a tert named "ghost" or "points" or something i think; i was hoping to give that to him! if it ever comes out. xD

i'm so glad you like him, he's definitely one of my favorite babies TvT the first time i bred his parents i got only one egg and i held little hope of getting the colors i wanted, but i actually got exactly the primary and secondary i needed, ALONG with a matching tert. there was some serious rejoicing to be had that day x3
I'm too sentimental to let go of any of my dragons so I'll never get a micro lair as much as I would like one. ;v;
I'm too sentimental to let go of any of my dragons so I'll never get a micro lair as much as I would like one. ;v;
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
@Doragon

Oh yeah! Ghost and Points are supposed to be coming with Baldwin's right? Good luck waiting for it LOL

That's super lucky! I really just love the way midnight looks on all dragons, honestly. Maybe you could rub some of that luck off on me so I can end up breeding some pretty dragons c:
@Doragon

Oh yeah! Ghost and Points are supposed to be coming with Baldwin's right? Good luck waiting for it LOL

That's super lucky! I really just love the way midnight looks on all dragons, honestly. Maybe you could rub some of that luck off on me so I can end up breeding some pretty dragons c:
Previously Anonymister

y0r4chX.gif
@B1ueFlame

I've managed to weed out some of them, but that's pretty much the point I'm at right now ._. Once I decide on a theme though, I think it will be easier (and once I level some of them up to 25 to make some nice money off of them)
@B1ueFlame

I've managed to weed out some of them, but that's pretty much the point I'm at right now ._. Once I decide on a theme though, I think it will be easier (and once I level some of them up to 25 to make some nice money off of them)
Previously Anonymister

y0r4chX.gif
@Shaman
midnight is a lovely color; i like how it's got just that slight tinge of blue to it... it's so wonderful in shimmer @u@;;; like raven wings!

-rubs the luck stone all over ur dragons- there you go. may the RNG be ever in your favor!
@Shaman
midnight is a lovely color; i like how it's got just that slight tinge of blue to it... it's so wonderful in shimmer @u@;;; like raven wings!

-rubs the luck stone all over ur dragons- there you go. may the RNG be ever in your favor!
1 2 3 4