Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Micro Lairs?
1 2 3 4
@Doragon

Yes! Just like raven wings! I knew there was something it reminded me of haha! It really shocks me how some colors can look so stunning and together with iri or shim and some can look so off....... *stares at banana iridescent's green butts*

*tosses fertility statues all over the dragons* yes yes soak it all up bbys take that luck!!!
@Doragon

Yes! Just like raven wings! I knew there was something it reminded me of haha! It really shocks me how some colors can look so stunning and together with iri or shim and some can look so off....... *stares at banana iridescent's green butts*

*tosses fertility statues all over the dragons* yes yes soak it all up bbys take that luck!!!
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
The registration windows mean that by the time one opened up I'd been lurking long enough to know that I wanted to do a theme lair - in this case hideous eyesearing monstrosities.

I also decided that I wouldn't buy more dragons until gened up the ones I have to my liking, which. Is mostly the reason I'm such a bitty lair, haha. I'm garbage at saving money.
The registration windows mean that by the time one opened up I'd been lurking long enough to know that I wanted to do a theme lair - in this case hideous eyesearing monstrosities.

I also decided that I wouldn't buy more dragons until gened up the ones I have to my liking, which. Is mostly the reason I'm such a bitty lair, haha. I'm garbage at saving money.
34xf4wg.jpg
@Berlioz

You're lair look so clean and I love it! I joined not really knowing anything so I ended up with a billion dragons that I ended up getting either too attached to or sick of looking at, pbttthhh.

I'm garbage at saving money too, I've been trying to buy an Arcane Sprite since I joined and I'm only at 200k right now because I keep blowing it on random stuff :c
@Berlioz

You're lair look so clean and I love it! I joined not really knowing anything so I ended up with a billion dragons that I ended up getting either too attached to or sick of looking at, pbttthhh.

I'm garbage at saving money too, I've been trying to buy an Arcane Sprite since I joined and I'm only at 200k right now because I keep blowing it on random stuff :c
Previously Anonymister

y0r4chX.gif
Read 'em and weep--3, that's right, 3 dragons in my lair.

(Okay, technically a lot of my dragons are being held at friends' lairs for RP reasons while I'm doing a haphazard legacy challenge/leading some RP story lines where my clan is displaced, but still.)

Three dragons. And technically I shouldn't have Ichor, but he worked too well for story stuff.
Read 'em and weep--3, that's right, 3 dragons in my lair.

(Okay, technically a lot of my dragons are being held at friends' lairs for RP reasons while I'm doing a haphazard legacy challenge/leading some RP story lines where my clan is displaced, but still.)

Three dragons. And technically I shouldn't have Ichor, but he worked too well for story stuff.
JXVUomh.png
I've been here over a year and only within the month expanded to get that third page of dragons. XD And the only ones who make it there are hatchies destined for the AH or exaltation. So I'd consider mine micro under the circumstances. I've got 26 permies, and most of them are character/OCs. With the odd 2/3 exceptions. I'm actually in the process of giving each of them their own little bio and character piece.
I've been here over a year and only within the month expanded to get that third page of dragons. XD And the only ones who make it there are hatchies destined for the AH or exaltation. So I'd consider mine micro under the circumstances. I've got 26 permies, and most of them are character/OCs. With the odd 2/3 exceptions. I'm actually in the process of giving each of them their own little bio and character piece.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@Shaman

Haha, thanks! I'm usually really sentimental so I'm being really strict with myself here so it keeps looking neat and tidy.

And yeeeah, I feel you there. I keep getting distracted by pretty things as soon as I have anything over 100k and then it's all downhill.
@Shaman

Haha, thanks! I'm usually really sentimental so I'm being really strict with myself here so it keeps looking neat and tidy.

And yeeeah, I feel you there. I keep getting distracted by pretty things as soon as I have anything over 100k and then it's all downhill.
34xf4wg.jpg
@Carnifex

I absolutely LOVE IT. I LOVE THE STORY YOU'VE GOT BUILDING UP AND I LOVE THE MINIMALISM AND EFFORT INTO EACH DRAGON SHHRRRNNGGGG THANK YOU yes

@Hummbirds

I love that you're giving all of them little bios! They're also super super beautiful dragons. I was up in the 30s for a long time, never had any space, but considering I've been here almost a year it doesn't seem like that much! So you're right, that is pretty circumstantially-minimalist! :)
@Carnifex

I absolutely LOVE IT. I LOVE THE STORY YOU'VE GOT BUILDING UP AND I LOVE THE MINIMALISM AND EFFORT INTO EACH DRAGON SHHRRRNNGGGG THANK YOU yes

@Hummbirds

I love that you're giving all of them little bios! They're also super super beautiful dragons. I was up in the 30s for a long time, never had any space, but considering I've been here almost a year it doesn't seem like that much! So you're right, that is pretty circumstantially-minimalist! :)
Previously Anonymister

y0r4chX.gif
@Berlioz

You're welcome c: Your lair is really close to what I aspire for mine!

The last time I spent money frivolously was on PC breed changed for my progens (goodbye money) and I'm kicking myself about it, still wondering if it was worth it sijgslngisahahaaa
@Berlioz

You're welcome c: Your lair is really close to what I aspire for mine!

The last time I spent money frivolously was on PC breed changed for my progens (goodbye money) and I'm kicking myself about it, still wondering if it was worth it sijgslngisahahaaa
Previously Anonymister

y0r4chX.gif
I have a little less than a page and a half of permanent dragons. And everyone past the first page may or may not leave at some point. Does that count as a micro lair?
I have a little less than a page and a half of permanent dragons. And everyone past the first page may or may not leave at some point. Does that count as a micro lair?
I try to only ever have ten dragons in my lair at a time, I feel way too messy otherwise
I try to only ever have ten dragons in my lair at a time, I feel way too messy otherwise
1 2 3 4