Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Micro Lairs?
1 2 3 4
If I only had my permanent dragons (around 10) I'd have a micro lair but the majority of my lair gets filled with exalt fodder.
If I only had my permanent dragons (around 10) I'd have a micro lair but the majority of my lair gets filled with exalt fodder.
I have a micro lair. I only have four dragons, and I don't think I've ever had more than one page at any given time.
I have a micro lair. I only have four dragons, and I don't think I've ever had more than one page at any given time.
IIN1Zjg.png
Haha my lair would certainly be micro if I was to get rid of all the dragons that aren't a part of my clan.
Exactly 15 dragons are in my clan. Everyone else is just a part of my clan lore and don't actually belong anywhere blah blah I'm drifting off the topic here.
Hm.
Haha my lair would certainly be micro if I was to get rid of all the dragons that aren't a part of my clan.
Exactly 15 dragons are in my clan. Everyone else is just a part of my clan lore and don't actually belong anywhere blah blah I'm drifting off the topic here.
Hm.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Lightscales

Ahhhh, I love your pretty dragons. I think if the second page isn't necessarily permanent dragons I would count it as a micro lair! Your first page really is stunning though, so I might draw some inspiration from it and creep in once in a while! :')

@Aerys

I love how compact your lair is! Your choice apparel is really nice c: And I also really love the little bios you have and how it ties into your micro lair status. That's definitely something I want to try to do soon.
@Lightscales

Ahhhh, I love your pretty dragons. I think if the second page isn't necessarily permanent dragons I would count it as a micro lair! Your first page really is stunning though, so I might draw some inspiration from it and creep in once in a while! :')

@Aerys

I love how compact your lair is! Your choice apparel is really nice c: And I also really love the little bios you have and how it ties into your micro lair status. That's definitely something I want to try to do soon.
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
@Fayrin

Wow, that is a lot of exalt fodder!!! I know how it is to have fodder in your lair and clutter it up (not to that extent though!) so I appreciate the spirit of a micro lair. Lore-wise it would definitely be a micro-clan! Are you planning on writing bios or lore? (If you already have I must have missed it!)

@Kere

Ah, yes!!! Such a clean lair. I really like Damon's colors! (As I stated before, I'm a sucker for midnight) Are you aiming for a gen 1 type of lair?

@Lorii

I absolutely love your lair. I appreciate the lore and don't mind the drifting off topic at all! One of the main reasons I like micro lairs is because of the ability to build so much lore into a few select dragons. And ohh my gosh I keep turning through the pages of your lair and they're all so beautiful!

P.S. Skynamic's art in his bio is so cute! Did you draw that or commission it?
@Fayrin

Wow, that is a lot of exalt fodder!!! I know how it is to have fodder in your lair and clutter it up (not to that extent though!) so I appreciate the spirit of a micro lair. Lore-wise it would definitely be a micro-clan! Are you planning on writing bios or lore? (If you already have I must have missed it!)

@Kere

Ah, yes!!! Such a clean lair. I really like Damon's colors! (As I stated before, I'm a sucker for midnight) Are you aiming for a gen 1 type of lair?

@Lorii

I absolutely love your lair. I appreciate the lore and don't mind the drifting off topic at all! One of the main reasons I like micro lairs is because of the ability to build so much lore into a few select dragons. And ohh my gosh I keep turning through the pages of your lair and they're all so beautiful!

P.S. Skynamic's art in his bio is so cute! Did you draw that or commission it?
Previously Anonymister

y0r4chX.gif
@Shaman

Ahh all these nice comments, thank you ! Really motivates me to keep trying to complete everything. There's so much to doo asdfghjkl

As for the artwork, then yes, I did draw that myself! Glad you like it ~
Most of the art you can find in my dragon bios is drawn by me, those that aren't have the artist's name there somewhere.
My goal is to draw all of my dragons, I wonder if I'll ever manage to, haha.
@Shaman

Ahh all these nice comments, thank you ! Really motivates me to keep trying to complete everything. There's so much to doo asdfghjkl

As for the artwork, then yes, I did draw that myself! Glad you like it ~
Most of the art you can find in my dragon bios is drawn by me, those that aren't have the artist's name there somewhere.
My goal is to draw all of my dragons, I wonder if I'll ever manage to, haha.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Lorii

You're welcome! :) I hope you do complete everything because it looks like you've put a ton of work into your lair so far.

I really like your style! I've tried drawing dragons, really just animals in general, but I prefer working with humans lol. I'll keep practicing though!
If you ever feel up to it and I happen to have some shinies saved up I would love to commission you!

But I totally didn't mean to turn this conversation into that, sjaghauifshusig whoops aahahaha! ;-;
@Lorii

You're welcome! :) I hope you do complete everything because it looks like you've put a ton of work into your lair so far.

I really like your style! I've tried drawing dragons, really just animals in general, but I prefer working with humans lol. I'll keep practicing though!
If you ever feel up to it and I happen to have some shinies saved up I would love to commission you!

But I totally didn't mean to turn this conversation into that, sjaghauifshusig whoops aahahaha! ;-;
Previously Anonymister

y0r4chX.gif
I have two whole dragons right now haha. I keep changing what "theme" I want for my lair so I'm always cleaning out and starting over again. This time I want to keep a small pack of mirrors, no more than 15.
I love microlairs where every dragon has a developed character and story and such... I really want to have one but I'm too indecisive!
I have two whole dragons right now haha. I keep changing what "theme" I want for my lair so I'm always cleaning out and starting over again. This time I want to keep a small pack of mirrors, no more than 15.
I love microlairs where every dragon has a developed character and story and such... I really want to have one but I'm too indecisive!
@Sawney

I totally know what you're talking about! I've cleared out way too many dragons, and I keep wanting to clear out more but then I think, "do i want a gen 1 lair?" "do i want to breed al my themed dragons" "should i just buy them?" "what if this dragon ends up fitting my theme???"

I drives me crazy!
@Sawney

I totally know what you're talking about! I've cleared out way too many dragons, and I keep wanting to clear out more but then I think, "do i want a gen 1 lair?" "do i want to breed al my themed dragons" "should i just buy them?" "what if this dragon ends up fitting my theme???"

I drives me crazy!
Previously Anonymister

y0r4chX.gif
@Shaman

I wasn't, no. The double green guardian was a lucky hatch and the other one was a less lucky hatch. I love midnight as well though. It's such a lovely colour.
@Shaman

I wasn't, no. The double green guardian was a lucky hatch and the other one was a less lucky hatch. I love midnight as well though. It's such a lovely colour.
IIN1Zjg.png
1 2 3 4