Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tfw
tfw retired item prices climb every day before you can get your hands on them
[quote name="Jesster" date="2014-10-09 05:03:15"]tfw retired item prices climb every day before you can get your hands on them[/quote] This. There's one last retired item I am trying to get and it seems like I just can't make money fast enough. Ughhh.
Jesster wrote on 2014-10-09 05:03:15:

This. There's one last retired item I am trying to get and it seems like I just can't make money fast enough. Ughhh.
JViYfKK.png
...TFW?
...TFW?
@Shienvien

That Feel When

So like, things that get you down. Like it happens and you're just like "No..."
@Shienvien

That Feel When

So like, things that get you down. Like it happens and you're just like "No..."
tfw you have so many genes/breed changes to buy but don't even have close to the amount of treasure/gems you need
tfw you have so many genes/breed changes to buy but don't even have close to the amount of treasure/gems you need
tfw the person you helping you hatch your dream dragon keeps hatching babies one color off or the dragon having the right colors but being the wrong sex
tfw the person you helping you hatch your dream dragon keeps hatching babies one color off or the dragon having the right colors but being the wrong sex
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
Tfw Ambush won't drop and you need like 6
Tfw Ambush won't drop and you need like 6
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
tfw no gf
wait wrong meme

tfw need more gems but ur untalented and unmotivated
tfw no gf
wait wrong meme

tfw need more gems but ur untalented and unmotivated
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
tfw you list your expensive retired items and within 24 hours the price plummets.
tfw you list your expensive retired items and within 24 hours the price plummets.
TFW even your exalt fodder doesn't sell
TFW even your exalt fodder doesn't sell