Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tfw
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
tfw The mirror dragon you paid to get leveled in the coli for you because you didn't want to risk it dying in the nuzlocke gets a crit and dies to a level 8 centaur when she's level 15.
tfw The mirror dragon you paid to get leveled in the coli for you because you didn't want to risk it dying in the nuzlocke gets a crit and dies to a level 8 centaur when she's level 15.
tfw you find the perfect set of genes for a gen1 in the workshop but don't have anywhere near the treasure to scroll it.

tfw that perfect match to your lady imp is also a lady imp...
tfw you find the perfect set of genes for a gen1 in the workshop but don't have anywhere near the treasure to scroll it.

tfw that perfect match to your lady imp is also a lady imp...
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
Tfw you have at least four Gen1s to get Gened and Breed-changed but keep somehow acquiring more Gen1s until you're drowning in them but they ALL LOOK SO NICE AND SCROLLS ARE EXPENSIVE.

Also tfw you want to scatter a derg but can't justify dropping the Treasure on the Scroll.
Tfw you have at least four Gen1s to get Gened and Breed-changed but keep somehow acquiring more Gen1s until you're drowning in them but they ALL LOOK SO NICE AND SCROLLS ARE EXPENSIVE.

Also tfw you want to scatter a derg but can't justify dropping the Treasure on the Scroll.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Tfw you can't put "é"' or "è" in dragons name...
h
[quote name="Mibella" date="2014-12-03 22:43:59"]Tfw you can't put "é"' or "è" in dragons name...[/quote] TFW you can't have numbers in a dragon's name. I just want to name my new babby R4GN0R0K. Is that so bad?
Mibella wrote on 2014-12-03 22:43:59:

TFW you can't have numbers in a dragon's name.

I just want to name my new babby R4GN0R0K. Is that so bad?
Tfw you NEED leather armor (not wraps) for a certain character representation but it doesn't exist on FR.
Tfw you NEED leather armor (not wraps) for a certain character representation but it doesn't exist on FR.
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Hoarder of thistle dragons.
TFW severe FR addiction
TFW severe FR addiction
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
tfw you remember seeing light sprites on the AH for less than 100k and didn't buy any ;~;
tfw you remember seeing light sprites on the AH for less than 100k and didn't buy any ;~;
tfw theres a good handful of dragons in the colors you want and some of them aren't exalted but they're all on abandoned accounts
tfw theres a good handful of dragons in the colors you want and some of them aren't exalted but they're all on abandoned accounts
tfw you need a wc scroll and couldnt afford one when they rolled around for a few days
tfw you need a wc scroll and couldnt afford one when they rolled around for a few days
3bzXjk2.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13