Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tfw
[quote name="Zoeya" date="2014-10-09 07:37:19"]tfw no gf wait wrong meme [/quote] TFW you don't even care about no gf because FR feels
Zoeya wrote on 2014-10-09 07:37:19:
tfw no gf
wait wrong meme

TFW you don't even care about no gf because FR feels
TFW that feeling when you find yourself on an FR related hate infested blog, read all 15 comments and laugh a little because of how petty it is...

TFW you hurt someones feelings when the intent to do so was the last thing wasn't even on your mind...

TFW you realize America is raising a generation of sissies and recall your mother having prophesied this several years before people / CNN started talking about it.

People are fragile, especially on the internet and it just appalls me to no end.

TFW after having earned 800kt after 6 months, you spend it all and don't feel the passion to earn it all over again... Been feeling a lot of that about FR lately, just no more passion here. Everythings just boiled down to emotion and need for representation.
TFW that feeling when you find yourself on an FR related hate infested blog, read all 15 comments and laugh a little because of how petty it is...

TFW you hurt someones feelings when the intent to do so was the last thing wasn't even on your mind...

TFW you realize America is raising a generation of sissies and recall your mother having prophesied this several years before people / CNN started talking about it.

People are fragile, especially on the internet and it just appalls me to no end.

TFW after having earned 800kt after 6 months, you spend it all and don't feel the passion to earn it all over again... Been feeling a lot of that about FR lately, just no more passion here. Everythings just boiled down to emotion and need for representation.
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
[quote name="irisequa" date="2014-10-09 06:16:50"]tfw you have so many genes/breed changes to buy but don't even have close to the amount of treasure/gems you need[/quote] THIS ALL THE WAY! That or the breed that you want.... is the wrong breed and the scroll is no longer in exsistence or is an arm, leg, liver to have to buy...... (*cough wildclawscroll cough*)
irisequa wrote on 2014-10-09 06:16:50:
tfw you have so many genes/breed changes to buy but don't even have close to the amount of treasure/gems you need
THIS ALL THE WAY!

That or the breed that you want.... is the wrong breed and the scroll is no longer in exsistence or is an arm, leg, liver to have to buy...... (*cough wildclawscroll cough*)
fAtGWhQ.gif
@mydragonsfly I feel you x80000

DR made me hate FR so much that I've gone full circle and now I love it again

TFW you can check in any time you want but you can never leeeaave
@mydragonsfly I feel you x80000

DR made me hate FR so much that I've gone full circle and now I love it again

TFW you can check in any time you want but you can never leeeaave
tfw you want to buy dragons but you don't know what to look for

I keep going into the AH and leaving...
tfw you want to buy dragons but you don't know what to look for

I keep going into the AH and leaving...
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
tfw 90% of all x/obs/obs imps are triples :/
tfw 90% of all x/obs/obs imps are triples :/
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
tfw you buy a dream dragon, then subconsciously exalt them. :c
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=0&did=6358664
tfw you buy a dream dragon, then subconsciously exalt them. :c
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=0&did=6358664
tfw you get the exact colors you wanted from an unhatched egg but it's the wrong gender
tfw you get the exact colors you wanted from an unhatched egg but it's the wrong gender
XS9Xu1r.png
@Ningyo You should buy my XYY

@Reyna I am trying for a Black/Gold/Splash Imp female and this is my greatest fear.
@Ningyo You should buy my XYY

@Reyna I am trying for a Black/Gold/Splash Imp female and this is my greatest fear.
Tfw about having to wait until December before you can change flights.
Tfw about having to wait until December before you can change flights.
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png