Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1426 1427
@RabidWhovian

I have a nest free right now, send them when you want :3
@RabidWhovian

I have a nest free right now, send them when you want :3
Snb3SHJ.png
The Never-ending Cycle

Apparel Bundle Shop
I rent nests!
Send an PM and let's get started!
@Desertmonkey @Elsewhere @Takora @Wuf @Tubermelon @Bionicdingo @Hyacinthus @Vortex @Texere

Hello! Would I be able to rent an earth nest? I will be using a boon!

Sorry for the extra pings, thank you!
@Desertmonkey @Elsewhere @Takora @Wuf @Tubermelon @Bionicdingo @Hyacinthus @Vortex @Texere

Hello! Would I be able to rent an earth nest? I will be using a boon!

Sorry for the extra pings, thank you!
@DragonStar314

So all you want to do is send me the pair & the boon, I nest them, use the boon to hatch, and send'em all back to you?

If that's a yes, I have an open nest and feel free to send them over!
@DragonStar314

So all you want to do is send me the pair & the boon, I nest them, use the boon to hatch, and send'em all back to you?

If that's a yes, I have an open nest and feel free to send them over!
@Texere
Yes, thats what I need! I'll send them over now, thank you! :D
@Texere
Yes, thats what I need! I'll send them over now, thank you! :D
@Zenniel @Alxamei @RadiantStardust @Dragondrop @Bic @Pandatato @Chanilove @liantal @TinyBats @muxh @Asgore @Tranquillite

Hello there! I'm an idiot and I didn't realize that one of my fandragon pairs is RTB, so I'm looking for a nest today. Apologies for the short notice, but I'm happy to give you food or treasure as thanks!
@Zenniel @Alxamei @RadiantStardust @Dragondrop @Bic @Pandatato @Chanilove @liantal @TinyBats @muxh @Asgore @Tranquillite

Hello there! I'm an idiot and I didn't realize that one of my fandragon pairs is RTB, so I'm looking for a nest today. Apologies for the short notice, but I'm happy to give you food or treasure as thanks!
Come follow me on tumblr!

theprofessorstrikesagain.tumblr.com
@Arithelia I have space. :3
Some meat would be fab.
@Arithelia I have space. :3
Some meat would be fab.
CQy7TyL.png
@Whidbeyakiko @Rattz @ReenvhAi @staticteeth @Izilen
Hello, friends
I was wondering if any of you would be interested in hosting a nest for me))

@Whidbeyakiko @Rattz @ReenvhAi @staticteeth @Izilen
Hello, friends
I was wondering if any of you would be interested in hosting a nest for me))

U58SZuw.png
@Mikalka hello there, i have space available :D Set up the cr when you're ready!
btw i'm running pretty low on food, so if you have some to send with your dergs, it would be really appreciated ^^;
@Mikalka hello there, i have space available :D Set up the cr when you're ready!
btw i'm running pretty low on food, so if you have some to send with your dergs, it would be really appreciated ^^;
NbSkF1v.gif BiXaltQ.gif

reenvhai.gif [LF] Help me find or breed a Sky/Caribbean/White dragon!!

ReenvhAi | they/them | pan | student artist
I want to make some insta friends and see some good FR art! Follow me on my instagram (same username), i go follow back ^^
ART SHOP! | Clan stories and art | I rent nests! | Also offer dragon hosting and leveling!
@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron
Sorry for the pings, does anyone here have a nest for me to rent? :D In need of a Lightning one.
@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron
Sorry for the pings, does anyone here have a nest for me to rent? :D In need of a Lightning one.
IQVDOqH.png
@MrFrenchFryBrows

If you still need a nest, I'm open! (Collateral is - if you are concerned about letting your dragons go, requesting that the nest renter send two dragons over to your lair to hold during the incubation process. It feels a bit like dragon hostages!)
@MrFrenchFryBrows

If you still need a nest, I'm open! (Collateral is - if you are concerned about letting your dragons go, requesting that the nest renter send two dragons over to your lair to hold during the incubation process. It feels a bit like dragon hostages!)
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
1 2 ... 862 863 864 865 866 ... 1426 1427