Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 592 593 594 595 596 ... 1426 1427
@MountainBlossom

Sadly only one egg :(

All the previews look lovely tho, so here's hoping you get what you need!

Otherwise feel free to come back to me next time. ^^
@MountainBlossom

Sadly only one egg :(

All the previews look lovely tho, so here's hoping you get what you need!

Otherwise feel free to come back to me next time. ^^
Nq0eoGi.png
@Cadash hahaha!! What are the odds?? That little pink thing was a one egg nest too. Just trying to improve the colors so I can exalt her, or give her away :)

Thank you!
@Cadash hahaha!! What are the odds?? That little pink thing was a one egg nest too. Just trying to improve the colors so I can exalt her, or give her away :)

Thank you!
My Coli Vista Quest progress
Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Forbidden Portal only
two
left!!!
*o*
@Scrubbie

Hello! I was hoping to rent an Ice nest for like five minutes, haha...I'd be sending over two RTB dragons with a boon; I've got plenty of space to take the babies, so if you're okay with that, just let me know a good time for you to do the thing. Thanks so much! :D
@Scrubbie

Hello! I was hoping to rent an Ice nest for like five minutes, haha...I'd be sending over two RTB dragons with a boon; I've got plenty of space to take the babies, so if you're okay with that, just let me know a good time for you to do the thing. Thanks so much! :D
9o5YF7O.png
@ciceqi

sure np
@ciceqi

sure np
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@Clifftop

Positive review for Scrubbie! They were very nice, got back to me on my ping here very quickly, and the whole thing was over and done in minutes (I sent a boon with my dragons). Would definitely rent from again!
@Clifftop

Positive review for Scrubbie! They were very nice, got back to me on my ping here very quickly, and the whole thing was over and done in minutes (I sent a boon with my dragons). Would definitely rent from again!
9o5YF7O.png

@Snailmuffin you still need a nest?

@Snailmuffin you still need a nest?
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@LadySoren
Ah, I still do!
@LadySoren
Ah, I still do!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@poodragon @Runee @WhiskyAndCigars @comicsans
I need to rent a nest for two dragons (would like to send them over tonight), I'll pay 10kt for their stay.
@poodragon @Runee @WhiskyAndCigars @comicsans
I need to rent a nest for two dragons (would like to send them over tonight), I'll pay 10kt for their stay.
@Mizushimo I've got two free nests feel free to send them over now c:
@Mizushimo I've got two free nests feel free to send them over now c:
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
@Froze @Mimic @ClashingHearts @Velliana
hi! looking to rent an ice nest, will provide food!
@Froze @Mimic @ClashingHearts @Velliana
hi! looking to rent an ice nest, will provide food!
ZNNckBY.png
1 2 ... 592 593 594 595 596 ... 1426 1427