Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 ... 1426 1427
@Mortveil

aaa thanks! ill send the pair in a bit,,
@Mortveil

aaa thanks! ill send the pair in a bit,,
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
@JigglyCookie @Deeproar @Merellia @loracarol @FelicisNox177 @PlushiePalooza

Does anyone have a Water nest open? I've got one pair that's RTB tomorrow (they'll be on Hibernal cooldown, as well). Ready to provide food and tips! :D This will be my first time renting, by the way. Thank you!
@JigglyCookie @Deeproar @Merellia @loracarol @FelicisNox177 @PlushiePalooza

Does anyone have a Water nest open? I've got one pair that's RTB tomorrow (they'll be on Hibernal cooldown, as well). Ready to provide food and tips! :D This will be my first time renting, by the way. Thank you!
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
@Rowanhart

I have space! Do you have a specific time you'd like them to hatch, or just anytime? (I only ask what with Wavecrest coming up.)
@Rowanhart

I have space! Do you have a specific time you'd like them to hatch, or just anytime? (I only ask what with Wavecrest coming up.)
tumblr_otihfuy8hG1u80m1yo1_400.png
@loracarol
Anytime works! Thanks for taking them, I'll send a CR now!
@loracarol
Anytime works! Thanks for taking them, I'll send a CR now!
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
@Laevateinn @Jesabel @Nicolas @Meeping @JustMonet @Malware @CyWebb @Anjoulas @KatRaccoon @Mymozya @Llealynarisia @KyloRen @FrozenDynasty @Beheaded @HinodeTsurugi @Ziegler @Candlelit97 @Xeyla @Kittykat8904 @BatBerry

Hello!! I'm in need of a Shadow nest for a current project of mine, would any of you be willing to host??

@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @ShadowRising @Starstalker @Jamethyst @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing @fleurs @Rattz @OrionCygnus @Yay @staticteeth @itsjace @ErthisiaKay @SpiderQueen8 @UsagiChaan @DesertUmbra

Heya!!! I'm in need of a Lightning nest for a current project of mine, would any of you be willing to host??
@Laevateinn @Jesabel @Nicolas @Meeping @JustMonet @Malware @CyWebb @Anjoulas @KatRaccoon @Mymozya @Llealynarisia @KyloRen @FrozenDynasty @Beheaded @HinodeTsurugi @Ziegler @Candlelit97 @Xeyla @Kittykat8904 @BatBerry

Hello!! I'm in need of a Shadow nest for a current project of mine, would any of you be willing to host??

@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @ShadowRising @Starstalker @Jamethyst @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing @fleurs @Rattz @OrionCygnus @Yay @staticteeth @itsjace @ErthisiaKay @SpiderQueen8 @UsagiChaan @DesertUmbra

Heya!!! I'm in need of a Lightning nest for a current project of mine, would any of you be willing to host??

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest
I have a nest open!
@Brightcrest
I have a nest open!
4f0a499339cc74e2bb7a89b1d1b45dd15fc5113e.png smolfruitcat
FR time
nest rentals
hatchery
please click!
haha no clickables in the foreseeable future since i'm lazy
selling CS rares for gems/c$
@itsjace

Okay, great!!! I'll send my pair over right away. :D
@itsjace

Okay, great!!! I'll send my pair over right away. :D

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

Hi! Are you still looking for a shadow nest? I'm free for hosting :D
@Brightcrest

Hi! Are you still looking for a shadow nest? I'm free for hosting :D
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @ShadowRising @Starstalker @Jamethyst @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing @fleurs @Rattz @OrionCygnus @Yay @staticteeth @ErthisiaKay @SpiderQueen8 @UsagiChaan @DesertUmbra

Looking for a lightning nest, is anyone available to host? I have stacks of food to send along :)
@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @ShadowRising @Starstalker @Jamethyst @Coronae @RavenFeatherwing @fleurs @Rattz @OrionCygnus @Yay @staticteeth @ErthisiaKay @SpiderQueen8 @UsagiChaan @DesertUmbra

Looking for a lightning nest, is anyone available to host? I have stacks of food to send along :)
arcane.png

Pea || she/her || FR+3
Art Shop (wip) || Accent Shop
((new snapper hatching accent available for preorder!))
@KyloRen

I am!! I'll send my pair over right away, thank you so much!
@KyloRen

I am!! I'll send my pair over right away, thank you so much!

[ familiar collector ]

1 2 ... 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 ... 1426 1427