Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1426 1427
@Talonr
Yes, smaller was kind enough to lend me their lair :3 Thank you for considering tho! I'm going to edit my post so everyone knows.
@Talonr
Yes, smaller was kind enough to lend me their lair :3 Thank you for considering tho! I'm going to edit my post so everyone knows.
I would like to write a review for heartsung:

5/5 Would rent again! heartsung was very prompt in replying to my PM, accepting CRs, updating me on how many eggs were produced, and reminding me the day before the nest was supposed to be hatched that everyone would be sent home ASAP. And, of course, when I woke up after rollover, there they were. :) Definitely recommended for any Shadow nest rentals.
I would like to write a review for heartsung:

5/5 Would rent again! heartsung was very prompt in replying to my PM, accepting CRs, updating me on how many eggs were produced, and reminding me the day before the nest was supposed to be hatched that everyone would be sent home ASAP. And, of course, when I woke up after rollover, there they were. :) Definitely recommended for any Shadow nest rentals.
boop boop, here's a review for Elsewhere!

I've been renting nests from Elsewhere for a while, and they've always been great! Super quick to get back to me on every front and very polite. :> I would definitely recommend them!
boop boop, here's a review for Elsewhere!

I've been renting nests from Elsewhere for a while, and they've always been great! Super quick to get back to me on every front and very polite. :> I would definitely recommend them!
@Clifftop

I rented a wind nest from ryonbrink, and they were very friendly, very fast, and all round awesome. Definately recommended :)
@Clifftop

I rented a wind nest from ryonbrink, and they were very friendly, very fast, and all round awesome. Definately recommended :)
@Clifftop I'd like to change my info and conditions, please!

Flight: Ice
Charge: Free, but tips are nice
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes
Space always available or when space is available:Space always available
Other conditions/info: Please provide food
@Clifftop I'd like to change my info and conditions, please!

Flight: Ice
Charge: Free, but tips are nice
Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes
Space always available or when space is available:Space always available
Other conditions/info: Please provide food
tXKbExw.png
@OkamiKohai You're added to the list, welcome! :)

@carrott @aerora @Snafflewyrm Reviews are added to the document. Thanks for leaving them!

@Chexmix I changed it. Thanks for passing it on. :)

I also want to leave 2 reviews. I used Zenniel for light eyes and Nicolas for shadow eyes. Both were amazing to work with. Send me the dragons back as soon as I hatched and Nicolas was so kind to hold 1 of the hatchlings for me because I also had some dragons staying over in my nests so I didn't have the space. Would recommend them both. :)
@OkamiKohai You're added to the list, welcome! :)

@carrott @aerora @Snafflewyrm Reviews are added to the document. Thanks for leaving them!

@Chexmix I changed it. Thanks for passing it on. :)

I also want to leave 2 reviews. I used Zenniel for light eyes and Nicolas for shadow eyes. Both were amazing to work with. Send me the dragons back as soon as I hatched and Nicolas was so kind to hold 1 of the hatchlings for me because I also had some dragons staying over in my nests so I didn't have the space. Would recommend them both. :)
@Seleya @Tugalsan @Zorigami @Rapscallion @Blobfish @Opulent @Nestor @Woe @ryonbrink @Chexmix

Hi there, I'm looking to rent an Ice nest for my dragons Trogdor + Arare, who are RTB on Sept 8. I don't have a boon but would be happy to provide seafood for their stay + food points of your choice as a tip! I can also make sure to pick up the parents + kids on the day the nest hatches. Please let me know if you think you might have a nest available! :D
@Seleya @Tugalsan @Zorigami @Rapscallion @Blobfish @Opulent @Nestor @Woe @ryonbrink @Chexmix

Hi there, I'm looking to rent an Ice nest for my dragons Trogdor + Arare, who are RTB on Sept 8. I don't have a boon but would be happy to provide seafood for their stay + food points of your choice as a tip! I can also make sure to pick up the parents + kids on the day the nest hatches. Please let me know if you think you might have a nest available! :D
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection I have on open right now. I'll make sure it stays open on your date :)
Next time, though, you may want to choose just one renter.. Landlord? Nestlord? Ehh.
@astroprojection I have on open right now. I'll make sure it stays open on your date :)
Next time, though, you may want to choose just one renter.. Landlord? Nestlord? Ehh.
tXKbExw.png
@Chexmix

Ah, thank you for helping me out! I normally try to reach out to just one renter at a time but I was a bit pressed for time this weekend. I'll pm you the day before if that's okay! :)
@Chexmix

Ah, thank you for helping me out! I normally try to reach out to just one renter at a time but I was a bit pressed for time this weekend. I'll pm you the day before if that's okay! :)
f2fhZ9G.png
Hi @Clifftop! Just wanted to post a review after I rented @Snaphance 's Earth nest. I had a great experience. He was always very quick in their replies and in accepting CR and was very communicative throughout the whole process. He was also very friendly and kind. 10/10 would recommend and will be renting from him again! :D
Hi @Clifftop! Just wanted to post a review after I rented @Snaphance 's Earth nest. I had a great experience. He was always very quick in their replies and in accepting CR and was very communicative throughout the whole process. He was also very friendly and kind. 10/10 would recommend and will be renting from him again! :D
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1426 1427