Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fire Festival - Currency and Chests
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
TWO SD accents? EEEEEEE *squees* I need a thousand of them.
TWO SD accents? EEEEEEE *squees* I need a thousand of them.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Naww, no Fae accents. That said - holy crap those Skydancer accents are beautiful. All of my guys need them!
Naww, no Fae accents. That said - holy crap those Skydancer accents are beautiful. All of my guys need them!
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
@Maki I just got a flameheart chest from a sprangryroo :)
@Maki I just got a flameheart chest from a sprangryroo :)
9fYTkhy.pngNZVch1H.pngtumblr_inline_nk0ummtkEH1t8nw6k.png
@Maki I just got an Igniteus chest at the Arena. I wasn't paying attention to what dropped it, though. :(
@Maki I just got an Igniteus chest at the Arena. I wasn't paying attention to what dropped it, though. :(
Got a Flameheart Chest off a Red-Breasted Hainu at the Bamboo Waterfalls.
Got a Flameheart Chest off a Red-Breasted Hainu at the Bamboo Waterfalls.
also you can get a "Phoenix Feather" chest from the woodland path! That consists the Blazing Phoenix Feathers skin!
also you can get a "Phoenix Feather" chest from the woodland path! That consists the Blazing Phoenix Feathers skin!
tumblr_na0ev0Uf9z1qg4nnwo2_r1_500.gif
~not all those who wander are lost~
Got Magmaborne Chest from Shellion. uvu
Got Magmaborne Chest from Shellion. uvu
466w8yC.png
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this! The skins/accents this time around are all fabulous (I have so many fire/lava dragons, I need all the accents I guess XD). brb, grinding bamboofalls/arena.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this! The skins/accents this time around are all fabulous (I have so many fire/lava dragons, I need all the accents I guess XD). brb, grinding bamboofalls/arena.
LkR1s2d.png
Got a Magmaborne Chest from a Red Dragon Crimson Reef Snail in the Cave. (And thank you for doing this!)
Got a Magmaborne Chest from a Red Dragon Crimson Reef Snail in the Cave. (And thank you for doing this!)

eESLWsA.gif
I got a Methane chest off a Mammertee in the Kelp beds.
I got a Methane chest off a Mammertee in the Kelp beds.
tAG5FSv.pngIaXpQP4.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15