Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roles/jobs for your dragons?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I've got quite a few, there's a list on my profile. I've got the standard chain of command (leader, heir, second-in-command, third-in-command) along with regular roles (engineer, blacksmith, treasurer, nest tender, etc.). There's even slots for architect and artist hanging around there. Hopefully everyone will have a job someday!
I've got quite a few, there's a list on my profile. I've got the standard chain of command (leader, heir, second-in-command, third-in-command) along with regular roles (engineer, blacksmith, treasurer, nest tender, etc.). There's even slots for architect and artist hanging around there. Hopefully everyone will have a job someday!
I usually come up with their personality and history first, then the job just kind of comes to me?
Like my black/white noodle StingRay is flirty, hyper, mischievous, playful, and energetic. So Magician/ Illusionist worked well for him.

Galactica my Progen and wildclaw, is determined, fighter at heart, kind, respectful, and tough so clan leader and warrior worked for her.
I usually come up with their personality and history first, then the job just kind of comes to me?
Like my black/white noodle StingRay is flirty, hyper, mischievous, playful, and energetic. So Magician/ Illusionist worked well for him.

Galactica my Progen and wildclaw, is determined, fighter at heart, kind, respectful, and tough so clan leader and warrior worked for her.
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
Jace and Fiora are my king/queen, even though they hate each other. There's quite a few people in the royal council, only one has full lore though. Which is Pearl. She's pretty much like a second queen. I have hunters, fishers, explorers, astronomers, foragers, warriors, assasins, cooks, blacksmith, etc.
Warriors, assasins are the jobs that are most common because I love ****** fighting
Jace and Fiora are my king/queen, even though they hate each other. There's quite a few people in the royal council, only one has full lore though. Which is Pearl. She's pretty much like a second queen. I have hunters, fishers, explorers, astronomers, foragers, warriors, assasins, cooks, blacksmith, etc.
Warriors, assasins are the jobs that are most common because I love ****** fighting
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
I put my dragons' roles in their bios when I write them (Well, Asterisk doesn't have an official job, but...)
I put my dragons' roles in their bios when I write them (Well, Asterisk doesn't have an official job, but...)
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
I don't have too many of this sort but I have a couple! There's several of course who're on my Coli teams or will be, there's Tama who is our Beloved Lucky Charm and Clan Mascot of sorts since she seems to bring a lot of luck, and then there's this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20218338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202184/20218338_350.png[/img] [/url] She's the official Flower Girl of the clan :) Aerith helps out, mind, but I headcanon that Aerith sells/gathers/organizes the flowers more so, whereas Aeris up there is the one who does most of the personal deliveries of Edible Bouquets, particularly for birthday and get well soon bouquets. ;)
I don't have too many of this sort but I have a couple!

There's several of course who're on my Coli teams or will be, there's Tama who is our Beloved Lucky Charm and Clan Mascot of sorts since she seems to bring a lot of luck, and then there's this girl:

20218338_350.png

She's the official Flower Girl of the clan :)

Aerith helps out, mind, but I headcanon that Aerith sells/gathers/organizes the flowers more so, whereas Aeris up there is the one who does most of the personal deliveries of Edible Bouquets, particularly for birthday and get well soon bouquets. ;)

does official eyeburner count as a role
does official eyeburner count as a role
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
My lair has a non-complex Knight system. Any warrior that swears a theoretical specific code vowing honor and the protection of the clan is counted as a Knight.

Other than that, everyone pretty much has their own little job, lol.
My lair has a non-complex Knight system. Any warrior that swears a theoretical specific code vowing honor and the protection of the clan is counted as a Knight.

Other than that, everyone pretty much has their own little job, lol.
ctFAI4k.gif
I have a librarian dragon who keeps a record of the clan's history and little blurbs about all the dragons. Her bio is where I put all my full-clan lore and links to Google docs with more stuff. Similarly, I have a Timekeeper so that I can write down my headcanon-names for all the different Years in the Sornieth Cycle and not forget them.
Also I have a fourth-wall breaker who's there in case I need a dragon for that job.
Most of my dragons don't have jobs that directly relate to the various on-site activities; there's a hunter but hunting is something that would be needed in a dragon clan regardless of site mechanics.
I have a librarian dragon who keeps a record of the clan's history and little blurbs about all the dragons. Her bio is where I put all my full-clan lore and links to Google docs with more stuff. Similarly, I have a Timekeeper so that I can write down my headcanon-names for all the different Years in the Sornieth Cycle and not forget them.
Also I have a fourth-wall breaker who's there in case I need a dragon for that job.
Most of my dragons don't have jobs that directly relate to the various on-site activities; there's a hunter but hunting is something that would be needed in a dragon clan regardless of site mechanics.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Ugh..my lore is forever a wip and I need jobs for my dergs c:
Ugh..my lore is forever a wip and I need jobs for my dergs c:
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
My progens are my clan's founders.

Of course I also have a leader, who also happens to be my Arcane rep! Every other elemental rep is a professor who specializes in that particular element. I also have...

-Guard/Trainer
-A familiar vet
-A witch who makes medicine and potions
-A fisher
-Leader's servant
-Play script-writer
-Magician
-Fortune teller
-Gardener
-Dream translator
My progens are my clan's founders.

Of course I also have a leader, who also happens to be my Arcane rep! Every other elemental rep is a professor who specializes in that particular element. I also have...

-Guard/Trainer
-A familiar vet
-A witch who makes medicine and potions
-A fisher
-Leader's servant
-Play script-writer
-Magician
-Fortune teller
-Gardener
-Dream translator
eg1jZa2.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16