Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the light familiar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I really don't see what's wrong about bears. I like them, and I like the bear familiar.
I really don't see what's wrong about bears. I like them, and I like the bear familiar.
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
@Ningyo: They're getting a pretty grizzly reception, that's for sure.
@Ningyo: They're getting a pretty grizzly reception, that's for sure.
They/Them pronouns
Bears are way more awesome than last year's familiars. Bears are one of my favorite animals and my brain just can't figure out why people are complaining about bears.
Bears are way more awesome than last year's familiars. Bears are one of my favorite animals and my brain just can't figure out why people are complaining about bears.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
I was going to make a pun but in my few seconds hesitating it looks like I got beaten to it whew... [wipes brow]
I was going to make a pun but in my few seconds hesitating it looks like I got beaten to it whew... [wipes brow]
I like the bears, what I don't like is the dumb spikes sticking out of the poor bear's armpits. That cannot be comfortable.....
I like the bears, what I don't like is the dumb spikes sticking out of the poor bear's armpits. That cannot be comfortable.....
Why... IS everyone whining like little kids over this? This is the same bloody thing people do on Furcadia EVERY time DEP puts out another digo. Its wah wah wah I HATE THIS DIGOOO!!!111!11!1!oneoneone WHY WHY WHY OMG DEP SUX THEY SO STUPID and GOSH THEY COULDA DONE BETTER and all that BS. Honestly, I find it rather aggravating.

Ok so you don't like the new familiars? Don't get them then. Simple as that. There are a LOT of older familiars that look kinda... Stupid. I could name a list a mine long of sucky looking familiars. But you know what? I got them anyway. Either get them or don't and get on with your day.

Geesh.
Why... IS everyone whining like little kids over this? This is the same bloody thing people do on Furcadia EVERY time DEP puts out another digo. Its wah wah wah I HATE THIS DIGOOO!!!111!11!1!oneoneone WHY WHY WHY OMG DEP SUX THEY SO STUPID and GOSH THEY COULDA DONE BETTER and all that BS. Honestly, I find it rather aggravating.

Ok so you don't like the new familiars? Don't get them then. Simple as that. There are a LOT of older familiars that look kinda... Stupid. I could name a list a mine long of sucky looking familiars. But you know what? I got them anyway. Either get them or don't and get on with your day.

Geesh.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/1a5c61c35e9b6e9b97676480d07512ab/tumblr_ms41lchK9O1qaqk3no1_500.jpg[/img] The bear defense squad assembles!
tumblr_ms41lchK9O1qaqk3no1_500.jpg
The bear defense squad assembles!
[quote name="Rangiku" date="2014-06-22 09:30:41"]Why... IS everyone whining like little kids over this? This is the same bloody thing people do on Furcadia EVERY time DEP puts out another digo. Its wah wah wah I HATE THIS DIGOOO!!!111!11!1!oneoneone WHY WHY WHY OMG DEP SUX THEY SO STUPID and GOSH THEY COULDA DONE BETTER and all that BS. Honestly, I find it rather aggravating. Ok so you don't like the new familiars? Don't get them then. Simple as that. There are a LOT of older familiars that look kinda... Stupid. I could name a list a mine long of sucky looking familiars. But you know what? I got them anyway. Either get them or don't and get on with your day. Geesh.[/quote] Oh right, so people aren't allowed an opinion unless it's the same as yours? Very productive :/ Not everyone is going to like the same thing but there's no need to get darn right rude that others have opinions that differ from yours.
Rangiku wrote on 2014-06-22 09:30:41:

Geesh.

Oh right, so people aren't allowed an opinion unless it's the same as yours? Very productive :/ Not everyone is going to like the same thing but there's no need to get darn right rude that others have opinions that differ from yours.
I'd like the bear better if it didn't look like it stole a fae's fins and glued them to it's sides. It looks pretty nice despite that, though, but I prefered the sprites.
I'd like the bear better if it didn't look like it stole a fae's fins and glued them to it's sides. It looks pretty nice despite that, though, but I prefered the sprites.
ePOliyb.pnggYW0j5f.pngoaolHwW.pngBPzUHdW.pngIAQX9qT.png
XAx6hs9.pngrI18gRz.pngIKisUYx.png
u should all stop being spiteful and enjoy the bears bc well quite frankly you can't do anything to change it now sO JUST LOVE THE BEARS AND BE HAPPY [img]http://www.survivingcollege.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Mean-Girls-GIF-I-Wish-I-Could-Bake-A-Cake-Full-Of-Rainbows-and-Smiles.gif[/img]
u should all stop being spiteful and enjoy the bears bc well quite frankly you can't do anything to change it now sO JUST LOVE THE BEARS AND BE HAPPY

Mean-Girls-GIF-I-Wish-I-Could-Bake-A-Cake-Full-Of-Rainbows-and-Smiles.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19