Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the light familiar
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
omg the bears are fine, like def not worthy of a 20 pg thread of complaints. you guys literally sound like self-entitled babies, which is far worse than any familiar they could release.
omg the bears are fine, like def not worthy of a 20 pg thread of complaints. you guys literally sound like self-entitled babies, which is far worse than any familiar they could release.
Hey.. people had the chance to pick what they wanted this year's familiars to be... they picked bears. Which is dumb. I hate them. :(

I was hoping we would get the IMPS! Because... :( it's like a male counterpart to the sprites. It would have made sense.

Idk what people thought the bears would look like. :/ but I am not amused with them. u.u
Hey.. people had the chance to pick what they wanted this year's familiars to be... they picked bears. Which is dumb. I hate them. :(

I was hoping we would get the IMPS! Because... :( it's like a male counterpart to the sprites. It would have made sense.

Idk what people thought the bears would look like. :/ but I am not amused with them. u.u
I like the bears and sprites equally. They're both pretty cute IMO.
I like the bears and sprites equally. They're both pretty cute IMO.
Venting about not wanting the bears or wanting something else is cool and all, but calling someone's work "dumb," "ugly," or "a joke," or any variant, is extremely rude and distasteful.
Venting about not wanting the bears or wanting something else is cool and all, but calling someone's work "dumb," "ugly," or "a joke," or any variant, is extremely rude and distasteful.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary
Agreed.
@Confectionary
Agreed.
art tumblr!
I like the bears, they're pretty cute and all, but I was hoping for elementals. I won't deny I'm excited to see the Nature bear, which will be the best one (I hope). Think about it: bears with a tree sticking out of it's back, not unlike Treemom herself, covered in vines and flowers, or something else like that.
I like the bears, they're pretty cute and all, but I was hoping for elementals. I won't deny I'm excited to see the Nature bear, which will be the best one (I hope). Think about it: bears with a tree sticking out of it's back, not unlike Treemom herself, covered in vines and flowers, or something else like that.
afef61a686.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19