Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PEES ALL OVER MYSELF
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
What? This isn't in the auction house on my game! D:
What? This isn't in the auction house on my game! D:
tumblr_niafqoqxgv1snuojro9_r1_500.gif
They took it down because of the lag, guys. :(((((((((( I think, unless those people were trolling me. xD

THIS IS AWESOME!! :D
They took it down because of the lag, guys. :(((((((((( I think, unless those people were trolling me. xD

THIS IS AWESOME!! :D
1009gIL.png
@Gummysaur @Trident

It was causing some site problems on the first try last night, so they took it down for more polishing up. I saw it with my own eyes.
@Gummysaur @Trident

It was causing some site problems on the first try last night, so they took it down for more polishing up. I saw it with my own eyes.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I wish I saw it with my own eyes! XD But I can't wait until it's back up! :D
I wish I saw it with my own eyes! XD But I can't wait until it's back up! :D
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
I saw it as well, it was very useful and I got extremely excited. I was surprised when it had disappeared again but I certainly can't wait until it's back so I hope they manage to find a solution for the lag soon. (:
I saw it as well, it was very useful and I got extremely excited. I was surprised when it had disappeared again but I certainly can't wait until it's back so I hope they manage to find a solution for the lag soon. (:
thats very unhygienic

bUT I UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM SO WHO AM I TO STOP YOU
thats very unhygienic

bUT I UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM SO WHO AM I TO STOP YOU
CAN'T WAIT!!!
BUT NO! I JUST saved up my money again, CURSES!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!
BUT NO! I JUST saved up my money again, CURSES!!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
*cries tears of joy*
At last! After so long.... *embraces new search options* I love you!
*cries tears of joy*
At last! After so long.... *embraces new search options* I love you!
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
I have a feeling it's gonna be fully implemented soon in case anyone feels they lost out during the whole 10 minutes it was up there ^__^ perhaps they're going to try implementing it again during the server check they've posted that will happen tomorrow.

At least we know it's coming. This is going to help people but and sell dragons a lot! I hope it helps me sell these stocks of triples I have XD;;
I have a feeling it's gonna be fully implemented soon in case anyone feels they lost out during the whole 10 minutes it was up there ^__^ perhaps they're going to try implementing it again during the server check they've posted that will happen tomorrow.

At least we know it's coming. This is going to help people but and sell dragons a lot! I hope it helps me sell these stocks of triples I have XD;;
*heavy breathing* I AM HERE FOR THIS.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED.

Thank your blessed souls, FR Dev Team.
*heavy breathing* I AM HERE FOR THIS.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED.

Thank your blessed souls, FR Dev Team.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13