Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PEES ALL OVER MYSELF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
they reverted it due to cpu overload
it'll probably come back, though
they reverted it due to cpu overload
it'll probably come back, though
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Ahh,mine doest show up like this :( BUT SEARCHING BY COLOR IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING EVER
Ahh,mine doest show up like this :( BUT SEARCHING BY COLOR IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING EVER
PDatEEs.png
@Bungalow Ah, thank you. I was worried they found something wrong and took it down.
@Bungalow Ah, thank you. I was worried they found something wrong and took it down.
No traveling dragons please!
I think PEES ALL OVER MYSELF is an accurate depiction of how I felt when I refreshed and the AH went from no search to all of the searching

probably a good thing its taken back down, i need to go to bed
I think PEES ALL OVER MYSELF is an accurate depiction of how I felt when I refreshed and the AH went from no search to all of the searching

probably a good thing its taken back down, i need to go to bed
Yes finally! Saving up my treasure and I don't have any lair space so can't buy any dragons right now, but seeing this is one of the best things I've see all day. ^^
Yes finally! Saving up my treasure and I don't have any lair space so can't buy any dragons right now, but seeing this is one of the best things I've see all day. ^^
sQ35KLV.png
this is so great
GET OUTTA MY HOARD money you arent wanted here
this is so great
GET OUTTA MY HOARD money you arent wanted here
Tallow Candle Stuffed Mith Tales of Terror
loUD SCREAMING OH YES
loUD SCREAMING OH YES
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
Yeesssssss! This was my only gripe about the AH. Now it's perfect! I can feel it from the bottom of my soon to be empty wallet!
Yeesssssss! This was my only gripe about the AH. Now it's perfect! I can feel it from the bottom of my soon to be empty wallet!
~~The Fell Wind Clan~~tumblr_n5fg4eLeFM1shqk6ho1_500.gif
Guessing there were bugs, because it's gone now! I'm sure it'll be back up (maybe before I even post this)
Guessing there were bugs, because it's gone now! I'm sure it'll be back up (maybe before I even post this)
Our apologies. I know you guys saw the change in the auciton house and were excited - we were too. Sadly, the additional search fields will not be happening tonight. (it resulted in some alarming traffic that we'll need to resolve - we need some more time to analyze this.) We’re going to make some changes and bring it back at a later time. :)
Our apologies. I know you guys saw the change in the auciton house and were excited - we were too. Sadly, the additional search fields will not be happening tonight. (it resulted in some alarming traffic that we'll need to resolve - we need some more time to analyze this.) We’re going to make some changes and bring it back at a later time. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13