Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PEES ALL OVER MYSELF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
seriously....i love those folks right now.....seriously love them right now

edit: just seen unde'ls post lol awkward ^^; i meant no sarcasm lmao but no seriously when this is fixed and all ready to go i will love you for life
seriously....i love those folks right now.....seriously love them right now

edit: just seen unde'ls post lol awkward ^^; i meant no sarcasm lmao but no seriously when this is fixed and all ready to go i will love you for life
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
[quote name="Mourn" date="2014-06-12 20:51:21"]THERE GOES MOURN'S TREASURE! D:[/quote] *mourns for the affected... including self*
Mourn wrote on 2014-06-12 20:51:21:
THERE GOES MOURN'S TREASURE! D:

*mourns for the affected... including self*
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Aww Undel thank you for letting us know what's up! We can gladly wait. I'd hate to admit, I already took advantage of it. OTL
Aww Undel thank you for letting us know what's up! We can gladly wait. I'd hate to admit, I already took advantage of it. OTL
Nah, it's fine to use the search. That's what its' there for. We just need some more time with the additional search fields so it doesn't make so much "ouch" to our sever. There's something funny going on that we didn't catch on our test environment. We're back to the default choices.

Thanks for looking. We'll work on it and try this again in the future. :)
Nah, it's fine to use the search. That's what its' there for. We just need some more time with the additional search fields so it doesn't make so much "ouch" to our sever. There's something funny going on that we didn't catch on our test environment. We're back to the default choices.

Thanks for looking. We'll work on it and try this again in the future. :)
PERHAPS NOW all the weird color combinations that I want wont be exalted so quickly. BECAUSE I WILL FIND THEM FIRST.
I swear like everything I want gets exalted like the day they're born, the poor things.

But I'm really wondering how this will affect the market.
PERHAPS NOW all the weird color combinations that I want wont be exalted so quickly. BECAUSE I WILL FIND THEM FIRST.
I swear like everything I want gets exalted like the day they're born, the poor things.

But I'm really wondering how this will affect the market.
OH MY GOD

I didn't see this but OH GOD. I am so excited to see it's a real thing!!! Granted, I don't really buy dragons much anymore BUT AHHH we needed this for forever SO HAPPY MG
OH MY GOD

I didn't see this but OH GOD. I am so excited to see it's a real thing!!! Granted, I don't really buy dragons much anymore BUT AHHH we needed this for forever SO HAPPY MG
In any case, THIS IS SO EXCITING! :D
In any case, THIS IS SO EXCITING! :D
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
soon

i've been waiting all my life for this ok
soon

i've been waiting all my life for this ok
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png