Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WAVESAT MAIN- THANK YOU ALL
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@AMSherwood Glub Glub!!!

What a little cutie!
@AMSherwood Glub Glub!!!

What a little cutie!
My wish...? A shimmer scroll...

@AmSherwood Glub glub?
My wish...? A shimmer scroll...

@AmSherwood Glub glub?
@AMSherwood

Tidelord don't care...but I sure do, for that gorgeous cuddleball! :o
@AMSherwood

Tidelord don't care...but I sure do, for that gorgeous cuddleball! :o
♥ Selling irishimgem skydancers! ♥
@AMsherwood
TIDELORD DONT CARE

;-; I care though! *bellyrub*
@AMsherwood
TIDELORD DONT CARE

;-; I care though! *bellyrub*
kIvALu.png
Tidelord don't care :D I do though... HE'S ADORABLE!
@amsherwood
Tidelord don't care :D I do though... HE'S ADORABLE!
@amsherwood
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@AmSherwood
TIDELORD DONT CARE
cute little fluff
@AmSherwood
TIDELORD DONT CARE
cute little fluff
@AMsherwood

Look at that little coatl, I can't believe TIDELORD DON'T CARE D:
@AMsherwood

Look at that little coatl, I can't believe TIDELORD DON'T CARE D:
Hey, if you have a
pink/avocado/lavender F Wildclaw
That you would be willing to sell, hit me up here
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3126878] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31269/3126878_350.png[/img] [/url] A young fae flits easily through the crowd to the box, parchment in hand. She pauses, reading over her wish one last time. [quote]Dear Tidelord, Thank you for all the good fortune you have already bestowed on me and my clan. We are a small, young clan, but even so we do not want for any necessities. But if you are listening to wishes, I would like to ask for one luxury. You see, I am not particularly bothered by my appearance, but I do know I am rather plain - especially compared to my betrothed. If you were able to help me get freckled wings to match my Tlahuizcalpan's, then I would consider it an extraordinary blessing.[/quote] Moonlit snorted as she reached the end of the letter. It felt kind of... stiff. But deities should be addressed formally, right? At least she's sure that's what Medb would say - her big sister was kind of serious about these things. Sighing quietly, she folded the parchment and stuck it in the box. Oh well. It was probably fine, and now she would just have to wait to see if the Tidelord would favor her. Either way, the festival had one final day and Moonlit would enjoy it either way.

3126878_350.png

A young fae flits easily through the crowd to the box, parchment in hand. She pauses, reading over her wish one last time.
Quote:
Dear Tidelord,
Thank you for all the good fortune you have already bestowed on me and my clan. We are a small, young clan, but even so we do not want for any necessities.
But if you are listening to wishes, I would like to ask for one luxury. You see, I am not particularly bothered by my appearance, but I do know I am rather plain - especially compared to my betrothed. If you were able to help me get freckled wings to match my Tlahuizcalpan's, then I would consider it an extraordinary blessing.

Moonlit snorted as she reached the end of the letter. It felt kind of... stiff. But deities should be addressed formally, right? At least she's sure that's what Medb would say - her big sister was kind of serious about these things.
Sighing quietly, she folded the parchment and stuck it in the box. Oh well. It was probably fine, and now she would just have to wait to see if the Tidelord would favor her. Either way, the festival had one final day and Moonlit would enjoy it either way.
Hey, if you have a
pink/avocado/lavender F Wildclaw
That you would be willing to sell, hit me up here
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2965924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29660/2965924_350.png[/img] [/url] Acedia darted over to the wish box and dropped in a note she brought with her. [quote] Dear, dear Tidelord, Thank you so much for granting my wish. I loooove my speckles! I hope you are enjoying your festival. [/quote] On her way home, she noticed a little coatl baby sniffling and swerved over to whisper "It's not true that Tidelord don't care. he's really super nice!"

2965924_350.png

Acedia darted over to the wish box and dropped in a note she brought with her.
Quote:
Dear, dear Tidelord, Thank you so much for granting my wish. I loooove my speckles! I hope you are enjoying your festival.

On her way home, she noticed a little coatl baby sniffling and swerved over to whisper "It's not true that Tidelord don't care. he's really super nice!"
@AMsherwood
TIDELORD DONT CARE
@AMsherwood
TIDELORD DONT CARE
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16