Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WAVESAT MAIN- THANK YOU ALL
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
(Aww... Adorable!
Glub glub, my friends, oh my glub ;) )
(Aww... Adorable!
Glub glub, my friends, oh my glub ;) )
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2990937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29910/2990937_350.png[/img] [/url] A young, confident adult Coatl approaches, writing rough letters on a scrap of parchment without saying a word: [quote] Tidelord, I have been told by many that they are impressed with my appearance, yet I am still not satisfied. I envy the iridiscent bodies and shimmering wings of my acquaintances, but I am plain. Any help towards making myself look even more glorious would be greatly appreciated. Sintara[/quote] She leaves the newly written letter and walks off hurriedly, eager to return to her clan to perform her duties. While leaving, she quietly mimics the [i]glub glub[/i] of others, the hint of a smile appearing on her face as she wanders away.

2990937_350.png

A young, confident adult Coatl approaches, writing rough letters on a scrap of parchment without saying a word:
Quote:
Tidelord,

I have been told by many that they are impressed with my appearance, yet I am still not satisfied. I envy the iridiscent bodies and shimmering wings of my acquaintances, but I am plain. Any help towards making myself look even more glorious would be greatly appreciated.

Sintara

She leaves the newly written letter and walks off hurriedly, eager to return to her clan to perform her duties. While leaving, she quietly mimics the glub glub of others, the hint of a smile appearing on her face as she wanders away.
@AMSherwood (I hope I'm doing this right) GLUB GLUB! I wish for that gorgeous coatl!
@AMSherwood (I hope I'm doing this right) GLUB GLUB! I wish for that gorgeous coatl!
(Glub Glub What a beauty I would love to give him a good home. I've been wanting a Coatl since before I joined.)
(Glub Glub What a beauty I would love to give him a good home. I've been wanting a Coatl since before I joined.)
GLUB GLUB GLUB!

so pretty amg
GLUB GLUB GLUB!

so pretty amg
Glub glub
Glub glub
54575ca4be9c6783ff74c69cb15435f9.jpg
gLUB GLUB
gLUB GLUB
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30012/3001100_350.png[/img] A fae flitters over to the box, clasping a piece of paper in her claws. Settling down, she scribbles out her wish. [quote] Tidelord, my clan is new, but full of beauty. I am very lucky to have them, but I wish I could live up to the standard they set. If I could have stripes on my wings I would be ecstatic. Thank you, and I hope my daughter is serving you well. [/quote] She folds the paper up, and puts it among the multitude of others, hoping that the Tidelord will be able to consider her wish. Seeing the sign for the poor coatl baby, she says [b]Glub Glub[/b], and returns to the festivities in the hope he finds a happy home. (stripe scroll wished for, just in case it wasn't clear. first time rping)
3001100_350.png

A fae flitters over to the box, clasping a piece of paper in her claws. Settling down, she scribbles out her wish.
Quote:
Tidelord, my clan is new, but full of beauty. I am very lucky to have them, but I wish I could live up to the standard they set. If I could have stripes on my wings I would be ecstatic.
Thank you, and I hope my daughter is serving you well.

She folds the paper up, and puts it among the multitude of others, hoping that the Tidelord will be able to consider her wish.
Seeing the sign for the poor coatl baby, she says Glub Glub, and returns to the festivities in the hope he finds a happy home.

(stripe scroll wished for, just in case it wasn't clear. first time rping)
Glub glub
Glub glub
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
Glub, glub Excuse me. Er...glub, glub.
Glub, glub Excuse me. Er...glub, glub.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16