Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WAVESAT MAIN- THANK YOU ALL
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3257387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32574/3257387_350.png[/img] [/url] Cormac trundles along with some of his other Clanmates as they once again visit the Waveset's various stands and stalls. A few of the Dragons stop at the stall hosted by the Wildclaw in his finery, and some of them drops wishes into the box. As the adults are doing that, Cormac notices that another baby Dragon is present, but seems to be alone. He cocks his head and then hears another Dragon say something about the poor Coatl hatchling having no lair. Before his Clanmates can get too far after dropping off their wishes, Cormac grabs the nearest's tail in his broad jaws. After getting the older Dragon's attention, he points out the other hatchling. "That hatchie needs a home," he says. He sounds adamant about it, seeing how he had no home for a time himself. He'd been shuffled from lair to lair until finally finding a welcoming, loving home in Shair's Clan. He knew how much it hurt to not be wanted, to have no lair to belong to, to have no Clanmates to care about you. It was tough for an adult Dragon, let alone one who had only been in the world for a short time. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3114715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31148/3114715_350.png[/img] [/url] Jadrev seems surprised to find that there's a Coatl hatchling in need of a home. Most lairs would adopt a Coatl in an instant, regardless of Flight, thanks to their rarity. Some Dragons also believed that their feathery crests were imbued with good luck and attracted Treasure because of their few numbers. Jadrev didn't believe such silly things, but he did believe that all Dragons should have a lair to call home. He approaches the stand as the rest of the Clan waits nearby and spots the baby Coatl. Other Dragons as passing by, muttering something as they do. When he gets close enough, the bright red Guardian hears it's "glub glub". He scowls, but then notices the baby seems to enjoy the sound. Sighing, he bites back his embarassment and smiles at the much smaller Dragon. "Glub glub, little one. Have faith; the Tidelord will find you a home. I may not honor him, but I know he would not let any Dragon in need go without during his time of celebration." He then ushers Cormac back to the rest of the group. The Dragons start off again, though Cormac gives the Coatl a final look before its lost to the crowd of passing Dragons.

3257387_350.png

Cormac trundles along with some of his other Clanmates as they once again visit the Waveset's various stands and stalls. A few of the Dragons stop at the stall hosted by the Wildclaw in his finery, and some of them drops wishes into the box. As the adults are doing that, Cormac notices that another baby Dragon is present, but seems to be alone. He cocks his head and then hears another Dragon say something about the poor Coatl hatchling having no lair.

Before his Clanmates can get too far after dropping off their wishes, Cormac grabs the nearest's tail in his broad jaws. After getting the older Dragon's attention, he points out the other hatchling.

"That hatchie needs a home," he says. He sounds adamant about it, seeing how he had no home for a time himself. He'd been shuffled from lair to lair until finally finding a welcoming, loving home in Shair's Clan. He knew how much it hurt to not be wanted, to have no lair to belong to, to have no Clanmates to care about you. It was tough for an adult Dragon, let alone one who had only been in the world for a short time.

3114715_350.png

Jadrev seems surprised to find that there's a Coatl hatchling in need of a home. Most lairs would adopt a Coatl in an instant, regardless of Flight, thanks to their rarity. Some Dragons also believed that their feathery crests were imbued with good luck and attracted Treasure because of their few numbers. Jadrev didn't believe such silly things, but he did believe that all Dragons should have a lair to call home.

He approaches the stand as the rest of the Clan waits nearby and spots the baby Coatl. Other Dragons as passing by, muttering something as they do. When he gets close enough, the bright red Guardian hears it's "glub glub". He scowls, but then notices the baby seems to enjoy the sound. Sighing, he bites back his embarassment and smiles at the much smaller Dragon.

"Glub glub, little one. Have faith; the Tidelord will find you a home. I may not honor him, but I know he would not let any Dragon in need go without during his time of celebration."

He then ushers Cormac back to the rest of the group. The Dragons start off again, though Cormac gives the Coatl a final look before its lost to the crowd of passing Dragons.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
@Amsherwood glub glub

Coatls.... are so... cute.
@Amsherwood glub glub

Coatls.... are so... cute.
lightningflash_static_by_seepranne-d7hmlbp.png
@Amsherwood glub glub! :o

Look at that precious pastel baby aaaaaaa ♥
@Amsherwood glub glub! :o

Look at that precious pastel baby aaaaaaa ♥
♥ Selling irishimgem skydancers! ♥
my wish: eyespot secondary gene scroll
or some kind of chest (i love surprises!)
my wish: eyespot secondary gene scroll
or some kind of chest (i love surprises!)
bb8e85b38dbc01ff82f742bd76c0ca2f.jpg
I wish for an Underbelly Scroll!

@AmSherwood Also, GLUB GLUB?!
I wish for an Underbelly Scroll!

@AmSherwood Also, GLUB GLUB?!
7K7VMKP.png
Gulb Gulb! That coatl is gorgeous! :O
Gulb Gulb! That coatl is gorgeous! :O
Puppycat.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184/18371_350.png[/img] [/url] A Wildclaw pushes his hat out of his eyes as he eyes the note. Mulling things over a little, he chuckles and writes down his wish on the piece of paper. [quote] Honored and esteemed Tidelord, ruler of the Thousand Currents I live a humble life. I have little wish for material things. However, since I am allowed to make a wish, I would like to see you do the hula dance. I suspect this wish will fall upon deaf ears, but come on, even you can't deny that it would be[i] glorious[/i]. In case this is too much to ask for, however, I am by chance working on acquiring the darksong mask and the venomscale tail piece. Any items required to gain these items from Swipp would be highly appreciated. Thank you for a wonderful festival. P.S. Glub Glub [/quote]

18371_350.png

A Wildclaw pushes his hat out of his eyes as he eyes the note. Mulling things over a little, he chuckles and writes down his wish on the piece of paper.
Quote:
Honored and esteemed Tidelord, ruler of the Thousand Currents

I live a humble life. I have little wish for material things. However, since I am allowed to make a wish, I would like to see you do the hula dance. I suspect this wish will fall upon deaf ears, but come on, even you can't deny that it would be glorious.

In case this is too much to ask for, however, I am by chance working on acquiring the darksong mask and the venomscale tail piece. Any items required to gain these items from Swipp would be highly appreciated. Thank you for a wonderful festival.

P.S. Glub Glub
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2642073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26421/2642073_350.png[/img] [/url] *clears throat* Uh-hmm. Hmmm. [quote="Stradivari"]Dear Tidelord, ... no wait. Dear Lord of the Tides (yes, yes), I do not wish for anything really, rather, something a little silly. That I still play with dolls is my confession, for those cute plush things I will make no concession. Recently, a second set I have started to collect, but in my sadness I must reflect, that gathering them was harder than presumed, and my failure to complete all flights has loomed for longer than I can be comfortable with. Please prove to me your generosity is no myth, and grant me effigies of the Earthshaker, the Windsinger, Icewarden, and Flamemaker, and finally perhaps the Gladekeeper, lush and green. To complete my set with lustrous sheen (and share that lovely achievement with my flight members). In return I shall promise not to complain anymore about your glorious rain in soppy Septembers. P.S. Glub Glub, says I to that little chub. [/quote]

2642073_350.png

*clears throat* Uh-hmm. Hmmm.
Stradivari wrote:
Dear Tidelord,
no wait.
Dear Lord of the Tides (yes, yes),
I do not wish for anything really,
rather, something a little silly.
That I still play with dolls is my confession,
for those cute plush things I will make no concession.
Recently, a second set I have started to collect,
but in my sadness I must reflect,
that gathering them was harder than presumed,
and my failure to complete all flights has loomed
for longer than I can be comfortable with.
Please prove to me your generosity is no myth,
and grant me effigies of the Earthshaker,
the Windsinger, Icewarden, and Flamemaker,
and finally perhaps the Gladekeeper, lush and green.
To complete my set with lustrous sheen
(and share that lovely achievement with my flight members).
In return I shall promise not to complain anymore about your glorious rain in soppy Septembers.

P.S. Glub Glub,
says I to that little chub.
jaZD1S7.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3131467] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31315/3131467_350.png[/img] [/url] Quietly dodging her way through the bustling crowd of festive dragons, Nitrate finds herself a quiet corner and pulls out her pen and parchment. [quote]To the honorable Tidelord As a small dragon in a new and growing clan, there are many things I wish I could have. However, I feel like I am an often overlooked dragon in this clan, and I feel that if I became a beautiful and rare Coatl, I would rise to recognition. I know our clan leader admires the elegant circuit patterning found on other dragons as well. But those are all selfish wishes. To truly benefit our clan, I wish for treasure to help expand our lair, which is always packed full. Thank you Nitrate P.S. I hear a wonderful young Coatl is in need of a home. Glub, glub, I hope she finds a good place to stay. [/quote] The slender dragon ties up the parchment into a loose scroll with a smooth red silk ribbon. Wishes shining fresh in her mind, Nitrate gently places the scroll in the corner before melting back into the throng of festivities.

3131467_350.png

Quietly dodging her way through the bustling crowd of festive dragons, Nitrate finds herself a quiet corner and pulls out her pen and parchment.
Quote:
To the honorable Tidelord

As a small dragon in a new and growing clan, there are many things I wish I could have. However, I feel like I am an often overlooked dragon in this clan, and I feel that if I became a beautiful and rare Coatl, I would rise to recognition. I know our clan leader admires the elegant circuit patterning found on other dragons as well.

But those are all selfish wishes. To truly benefit our clan, I wish for treasure to help expand our lair, which is always packed full.

Thank you
Nitrate

P.S. I hear a wonderful young Coatl is in need of a home. Glub, glub, I hope she finds a good place to stay.

The slender dragon ties up the parchment into a loose scroll with a smooth red silk ribbon. Wishes shining fresh in her mind, Nitrate gently places the scroll in the corner before melting back into the throng of festivities.
HOENN CONFIRMED
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1046563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10466/1046563_350.png[/img] [/url] Siel creeps over to the box, parchment in hand. He reads over the print on the paper befor quietly slipping it into the box. [quote] Dear Tidelord, As one of the founding members of my clan I've always loved living in the ocean, however I often feel self conscious about my dark brown and black scales. I've often wished I could look more water like and fit in better with the rest of my clan. I'd wish for a piece of water themed or blue apparel. Many thanks, Siel [/quote] Trotting quickly away, he sees a lost looking baby dragon. Flitting over he lands by his head and gives him a reassuring dragony smile. "Never mind Glub Glub, I'm sure there'll be a lovely home waiting for you soon"
1046563_350.png

Siel creeps over to the box, parchment in hand. He reads over the print on the paper befor quietly slipping it into the box.
Quote:
Dear Tidelord,
As one of the founding members of my clan I've always loved living in the ocean, however I often feel self conscious about my dark brown and black scales. I've often wished I could look more water like and fit in better with the rest of my clan. I'd wish for a piece of water themed or blue apparel.

Many thanks,
Siel

Trotting quickly away, he sees a lost looking baby dragon. Flitting over he lands by his head and gives him a reassuring dragony smile.
"Never mind Glub Glub, I'm sure there'll be a lovely home waiting for you soon"
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16