Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to letters from hatchlings
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cranberry

Those letters are hilarious xD

I don't sell that many dragons anymore, but I would love a letter. I do believe I signed up for that list but have never gotten one, or sent one cause I'm unimaginative, shy and would probably think the other person wouldn't want a letter.
@Cranberry

Those letters are hilarious xD

I don't sell that many dragons anymore, but I would love a letter. I do believe I signed up for that list but have never gotten one, or sent one cause I'm unimaginative, shy and would probably think the other person wouldn't want a letter.
1i35.png
I have received a couple, and replied in kind. And once when someone borrowed one of my nests they started out with a whole RPing thing in their initial contact letter, so I played along through the several contacts required for a successful and friendly nest rental.

I've also written one hatchling letter, which was well received, but the hatchling I'd bought had a note in their bio that such things were welcome. Sometimes I leave such notes myself.

In all, I really dig the whole idea, and get misty when I read them :D
I have received a couple, and replied in kind. And once when someone borrowed one of my nests they started out with a whole RPing thing in their initial contact letter, so I played along through the several contacts required for a successful and friendly nest rental.

I've also written one hatchling letter, which was well received, but the hatchling I'd bought had a note in their bio that such things were welcome. Sometimes I leave such notes myself.

In all, I really dig the whole idea, and get misty when I read them :D
I haven't gotten any hatchling letters yet, but I would absolutely love to receive one - I've put it in my profile, too, so I'm simply assuming that the people that buy my dragons aren't into that sort of thing - which is fine!

If I receive one, I probably wouldn't write in in-character response back, but I would acknowledge that I loved it! =)
I haven't gotten any hatchling letters yet, but I would absolutely love to receive one - I've put it in my profile, too, so I'm simply assuming that the people that buy my dragons aren't into that sort of thing - which is fine!

If I receive one, I probably wouldn't write in in-character response back, but I would acknowledge that I loved it! =)
I'm sometimes really inspired to write a letter, but then I always end up too busy to actually do it. :c
I'm sometimes really inspired to write a letter, but then I always end up too busy to actually do it. :c
LIo8D8G.gif
I've received two letters and responded to both of them.
I've received two letters and responded to both of them.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Shacco - I got a "letter" from the parents of a hatchling i bought. I wrote one back from the hatchling. I was never on the list, but enjoyed getting it and had fun writing back. I guess I should add a comment to my profile page saying I like them. :)
@Shacco - I got a "letter" from the parents of a hatchling i bought. I wrote one back from the hatchling. I was never on the list, but enjoyed getting it and had fun writing back. I guess I should add a comment to my profile page saying I like them. :)
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
I'm not always good about sending letters while they're still hatchlings, but I always try to check the clan profiles of anyone I got babies from and see if they're up for letters. If I see a note saying they're open for them, I'll send one along, otherwise I tend not to. I've gotten one letter myself, and several replies.
I'm not always good about sending letters while they're still hatchlings, but I always try to check the clan profiles of anyone I got babies from and see if they're up for letters. If I see a note saying they're open for them, I'll send one along, otherwise I tend not to. I've gotten one letter myself, and several replies.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@shacco

I write them when the muse is with me...but I've never received one ;_; I've always wanted to though...
@shacco

I write them when the muse is with me...but I've never received one ;_; I've always wanted to though...
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
I've sent a few--and gotten one, that I recall. it was cute; unfortunately, it was for a couple of dragons that ended up as exalt fodder. so they got a Night Vale "Dear Family Of Intern" response. :D
I've sent a few--and gotten one, that I recall. it was cute; unfortunately, it was for a couple of dragons that ended up as exalt fodder. so they got a Night Vale "Dear Family Of Intern" response. :D
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
If we could subscribe to get letters, or copies of letters from hatchlings, that would be great beacuse my clan absolutely loves reading them! ^^
If we could subscribe to get letters, or copies of letters from hatchlings, that would be great beacuse my clan absolutely loves reading them! ^^
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6