Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What breed do you have the most of?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Nineteen

I love female Pearlcatchers, but I only have 2 of them. Just don't have the space!
@Nineteen

I love female Pearlcatchers, but I only have 2 of them. Just don't have the space!
zQ6DQTa.png
Ridgebacks...I believe the last time I counted non-exalt dragons they made up about 1/3 of my lair. Though I'm starting to amass quite a number of noodles too 8'DD
Ridgebacks...I believe the last time I counted non-exalt dragons they made up about 1/3 of my lair. Though I'm starting to amass quite a number of noodles too 8'DD
UEKFohX.png
Out of the semi/permanent dragons in my lair, Pearlcatchers and Imps are tied at 8 each, though I might be scrolling one of the Imps into a Fae >_> Then Ridgebacks and Tundras are tied at 6, Guardians at 5, four Skydancers, three Wildclaws, two Mirrors, and then Fae, Spiral, and Snapper at one each. Don't have any Coatls yet.
Out of the semi/permanent dragons in my lair, Pearlcatchers and Imps are tied at 8 each, though I might be scrolling one of the Imps into a Fae >_> Then Ridgebacks and Tundras are tied at 6, Guardians at 5, four Skydancers, three Wildclaws, two Mirrors, and then Fae, Spiral, and Snapper at one each. Don't have any Coatls yet.
It is a fight between imps and skydancers in my lair right now... not counting the two babies in the back for sale, I have;

imp - 14
skydancer - 13
wildclaw - 7
pearlcatcher- 7
snapper - 5
fae - 3
tundra- 3
guardian - 2
mirror - 1
ridgeback - 1
spiral - 1
coatl - 1

Some of those imps are slated to be breed-changed to tundras and maybe faes, and one lady is actually a prize for a giveaway, so Skydancers are the winners, with Pearlcatchers being probably the biggest surprise because... when... did that happen?
It is a fight between imps and skydancers in my lair right now... not counting the two babies in the back for sale, I have;

imp - 14
skydancer - 13
wildclaw - 7
pearlcatcher- 7
snapper - 5
fae - 3
tundra- 3
guardian - 2
mirror - 1
ridgeback - 1
spiral - 1
coatl - 1

Some of those imps are slated to be breed-changed to tundras and maybe faes, and one lady is actually a prize for a giveaway, so Skydancers are the winners, with Pearlcatchers being probably the biggest surprise because... when... did that happen?
I....may have a Fae problem.

35 Fae
7 Imperials
3 Skydancers (possibly 5, deciding on the fate of a pair)
2 Coatl
2 Pearlcatchers
1 Wildclaw

And another 3-5 to be changed into Fae.
I....may have a Fae problem.

35 Fae
7 Imperials
3 Skydancers (possibly 5, deciding on the fate of a pair)
2 Coatl
2 Pearlcatchers
1 Wildclaw

And another 3-5 to be changed into Fae.
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
24 imperials
12 skydancers
10 pearlcatchers
5 wildclaws
3 coatls
3 ridgebacks
2 spirals
2 faes
2 mirrors
1 snapper
1 guardian

I thought that I had more imps since I'm always fishing...
24 imperials
12 skydancers
10 pearlcatchers
5 wildclaws
3 coatls
3 ridgebacks
2 spirals
2 faes
2 mirrors
1 snapper
1 guardian

I thought that I had more imps since I'm always fishing...
fr-lucanim-ak.png
WC's : 27 (Permanent residents... 33 if you include exalt bait and hatchlings O;o)
Coatls: 8 (10 if including Hatchies)
Imperials: 9 (10 if including for sales)
Skydancers: 4 (7 if including sales/Hatchies)
Snappers: 2
Ridgebacks: 1
Pearlcatchers: 2 (both going to be scrolled though. 1 to WC 1 to Coatl)
Spirals: 2 (One being scrolled to Coatl)
Tundras: 9
Fae: 0
Mirrors: 0
Guardians: 1

I like wc's ^^
WC's : 27 (Permanent residents... 33 if you include exalt bait and hatchlings O;o)
Coatls: 8 (10 if including Hatchies)
Imperials: 9 (10 if including for sales)
Skydancers: 4 (7 if including sales/Hatchies)
Snappers: 2
Ridgebacks: 1
Pearlcatchers: 2 (both going to be scrolled though. 1 to WC 1 to Coatl)
Spirals: 2 (One being scrolled to Coatl)
Tundras: 9
Fae: 0
Mirrors: 0
Guardians: 1

I like wc's ^^
Well if I only count the ones that are currently staying (ie - not for-sale hatchies or adults being rehomed) I have:

19 Imps
15 Snappers
11 Guardians
8 Wildclaws
7 Pearlcatchers
5 Ridgebacks
3 Skydancers
2 Tundras
1 Mirror

It should be pointed out that several of these are project dragons waiting for scrolls. The mirror will become a WC, one of the Tundras is slated for Snapper, 2 of the Guardians will become PCs, and at least 2 are going to be Snappers.
5 of the Imps, 1 of the WCs and 1 of the Tundras are pretty much purely kept for sentimental reasons, not breeding. The same can be said for 2 of the PCs and 4 of the Guardians.
Well if I only count the ones that are currently staying (ie - not for-sale hatchies or adults being rehomed) I have:

19 Imps
15 Snappers
11 Guardians
8 Wildclaws
7 Pearlcatchers
5 Ridgebacks
3 Skydancers
2 Tundras
1 Mirror

It should be pointed out that several of these are project dragons waiting for scrolls. The mirror will become a WC, one of the Tundras is slated for Snapper, 2 of the Guardians will become PCs, and at least 2 are going to be Snappers.
5 of the Imps, 1 of the WCs and 1 of the Tundras are pretty much purely kept for sentimental reasons, not breeding. The same can be said for 2 of the PCs and 4 of the Guardians.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Out of a total of 53 dragons, I have

21 Skydancers
19 Imps

And 13 misc. dragons. Skydancers are my favorite breed and Imps are just super pretty to me. I have a huge love for WCs too but I only have 4 of them...
Out of a total of 53 dragons, I have

21 Skydancers
19 Imps

And 13 misc. dragons. Skydancers are my favorite breed and Imps are just super pretty to me. I have a huge love for WCs too but I only have 4 of them...
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito8_1280.png
Clan Ignatius Tumblr:Click banner above for lore, art, and more
10 Faes
10 Tundras
10 Imperials (when did that happen?)
8 Skydancers
3 Wildclaws
2 Coatls
1 Mirror
and 1 Sprial.

I thought I had more Skydancers than that. And fewer Imperials. That must be where all my seafood is going.
10 Faes
10 Tundras
10 Imperials (when did that happen?)
8 Skydancers
3 Wildclaws
2 Coatls
1 Mirror
and 1 Sprial.

I thought I had more Skydancers than that. And fewer Imperials. That must be where all my seafood is going.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10