Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What breed do you have the most of?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SavageDestiny
First off, awesome name.

Secondly-- Imperials. So. Many. Imperials.
@SavageDestiny
First off, awesome name.

Secondly-- Imperials. So. Many. Imperials.
Wildclaw: 16
Skydancer: 11
Imperial: 7
Spiral: 6
Pearlcatcher: 5
Guardian: 5
Fae: 4
Tundra: 2
Coatl: 2
Mirror: 2
Ridgeback: 0
Snapper: 0
(Not counting dragons that are trained to be exalted)

I think it's kinda obvious. xD
Wildclaw: 16
Skydancer: 11
Imperial: 7
Spiral: 6
Pearlcatcher: 5
Guardian: 5
Fae: 4
Tundra: 2
Coatl: 2
Mirror: 2
Ridgeback: 0
Snapper: 0
(Not counting dragons that are trained to be exalted)

I think it's kinda obvious. xD
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Emberglo I just bought your white/ice/black baby Snappins. He was too adorable to pass up!

@SavagelyYours I approve of your name as well.
@Emberglo I just bought your white/ice/black baby Snappins. He was too adorable to pass up!

@SavagelyYours I approve of your name as well.
zQ6DQTa.png
@SavageDestiny Wow - glad to know baby Snap will have a GREAT home! I thought he was cute, but then I was also biased....
@SavageDestiny Wow - glad to know baby Snap will have a GREAT home! I thought he was cute, but then I was also biased....
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo

I was just thinking yesterday how I should get a Circuit Snapper pair, and lo and behold you post in my thread with your adorable babies.
@Emberglo

I was just thinking yesterday how I should get a Circuit Snapper pair, and lo and behold you post in my thread with your adorable babies.
zQ6DQTa.png
@SavageDestiny My male came from a friend's lair - I admired her Snapper circuit pair and then they had this baby - now Trek - and I found him a mate, Wander and then these kids happened and and and ...
My PC pair of circuits are Wend and Saunter. All these names are from the thesaurus for the word ... wait for it .... circuit!
(and I like you name too!)
Glad I found your thread - I just hate exalting and some bigguns are coming due.
@SavageDestiny My male came from a friend's lair - I admired her Snapper circuit pair and then they had this baby - now Trek - and I found him a mate, Wander and then these kids happened and and and ...
My PC pair of circuits are Wend and Saunter. All these names are from the thesaurus for the word ... wait for it .... circuit!
(and I like you name too!)
Glad I found your thread - I just hate exalting and some bigguns are coming due.
mM2VM9X.png
@SavageDestiny
Savages unite! XD
@SavageDestiny
Savages unite! XD
snap snap snappers

i love me some snappers.

they take up a great portion of my small layer

@SavageDestiny , from one snapper lover to another i must say you have some beautiful snappers. c: such a good variety of colors.
snap snap snappers

i love me some snappers.

they take up a great portion of my small layer

@SavageDestiny , from one snapper lover to another i must say you have some beautiful snappers. c: such a good variety of colors.
I have mostly Spirals, Guardians, Ridgebacks and Wildclaws. ^-^ I have every breed except Coatl. (Waiting for the prices to come down.)
I have mostly Spirals, Guardians, Ridgebacks and Wildclaws. ^-^ I have every breed except Coatl. (Waiting for the prices to come down.)
@Emberglo I like the Circuit-y names! That's a neat idea. :3 I refuse to exalt any Snappers, my lair is freaking full until I sell some babies. Really I should expand again but the next expansion is 350k. :(

@LeapingLion Eeek I love your Snappies! Bub and Princess are the cutest things ever.

I love Mocha too. Someday I'll have a chocolatey pair of Snappers.
@Emberglo I like the Circuit-y names! That's a neat idea. :3 I refuse to exalt any Snappers, my lair is freaking full until I sell some babies. Really I should expand again but the next expansion is 350k. :(

@LeapingLion Eeek I love your Snappies! Bub and Princess are the cutest things ever.

I love Mocha too. Someday I'll have a chocolatey pair of Snappers.
zQ6DQTa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10