Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Site Glitches Explained With Headcanons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
There's a glitch where you accidentally click something twice and you get a blank popup and have to refresh. It happens to me if I am trying to make a trade with Crim or put something into Baldwin's Cauldron.

That's when your dragon fumbles and drops the coins and has to collect them up again.
There's a glitch where you accidentally click something twice and you get a blank popup and have to refresh. It happens to me if I am trying to make a trade with Crim or put something into Baldwin's Cauldron.

That's when your dragon fumbles and drops the coins and has to collect them up again.
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="EmpyreaSol" date="2019-12-04 15:58:28" ] The woodlands path apparel glitch was a beastclan merchant who greatly misunderstood an order they got which resulted in them going around and basically giving away tons of Date Plumed pieces. [/quote] :|a [img]https://pics.me.me/thumb_price-drop-jeff-ordered-too-many-hams-sale-47334129.png[/img] But Date Plumes.
EmpyreaSol wrote on 2019-12-04 15:58:28:
The woodlands path apparel glitch was a beastclan merchant who greatly misunderstood an order they got which resulted in them going around and basically giving away tons of Date Plumed pieces.

:|a

thumb_price-drop-jeff-ordered-too-many-hams-sale-47334129.png

But Date Plumes.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2019-12-04 16:06:22" ] [quote name="EmpyreaSol" date="2019-12-04 15:58:28" ] The woodlands path apparel glitch was a beastclan merchant who greatly misunderstood an order they got which resulted in them going around and basically giving away tons of Date Plumed pieces. [/quote] :|a [img]https://pics.me.me/thumb_price-drop-jeff-ordered-too-many-hams-sale-47334129.png[/img] But Date Plumes. [/quote] 'TAKE THESE AWAY FROM ME!' Dragon: !!!8D!!!
Reilata wrote on 2019-12-04 16:06:22:
EmpyreaSol wrote on 2019-12-04 15:58:28:
The woodlands path apparel glitch was a beastclan merchant who greatly misunderstood an order they got which resulted in them going around and basically giving away tons of Date Plumed pieces.

:|a

thumb_price-drop-jeff-ordered-too-many-hams-sale-47334129.png

But Date Plumes.
'TAKE THESE AWAY FROM ME!'
Dragon: !!!8D!!!
Baldwin occasionally 404s when I try to give him stuff to melt. I think that’s his way of saying ‘go away I’m busy.”
Baldwin occasionally 404s when I try to give him stuff to melt. I think that’s his way of saying ‘go away I’m busy.”
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
This is the best thread
This is the best thread
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@empyrasol @reilata [img]https://i.ibb.co/FWjJsMf/thumb-price-drop-jeff-ordered-too-many-hams-sale-47334129.png[/img] sorry not sorry
@empyrasol
@reilata
thumb-price-drop-jeff-ordered-too-many-hams-sale-47334129.png

sorry not sorry
bigjerry-500x100.png
[quote name="snad" date="2019-12-04 16:41:06" ] sorry not sorry [/quote] [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I didn't partake in the Sale myself, but I'm sure more than enough people appreciate Jeff's mistake. [s]What race would Jeff be? Longneck? A Mith or Faun perhaps?[/s]
snad wrote on 2019-12-04 16:41:06:
sorry not sorry

I didn't partake in the Sale myself, but I'm sure more than enough people appreciate Jeff's mistake. What race would Jeff be? Longneck? A Mith or Faun perhaps?
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2019-12-04 16:50:00" ] [quote name="snad" date="2019-12-04 16:41:06" ] sorry not sorry [/quote] [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I didn't partake in the Sale myself, but I'm sure more than enough people appreciate Jeff's mistake. [s]What race would Jeff be? Longneck? A Mith or Faun perhaps?[/s] [/quote] [item=spotted faun] He works at costco so they buy bulk of everything and his ugly vomit feathers didn't sell. He just decided to give it all away. Why else would it be a coli exclusive and not sold in the marketplace.
Reilata wrote on 2019-12-04 16:50:00:
sorry not sorry

I didn't partake in the Sale myself, but I'm sure more than enough people appreciate Jeff's mistake. What race would Jeff be? Longneck? A Mith or Faun perhaps?
Spotted Faun He works at costco so they buy bulk of everything and his ugly vomit feathers didn't sell. He just decided to give it all away. Why else would it be a coli exclusive and not sold in the marketplace.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

[quote name="snad" date="2019-12-04 16:41:06" ] @empyrasol @reilata [img]https://i.ibb.co/FWjJsMf/thumb-price-drop-jeff-ordered-too-many-hams-sale-47334129.png[/img] sorry not sorry [/quote] 'Goddamn it Jeff'
@empyrasol
@reilata
thumb-price-drop-jeff-ordered-too-many-hams-sale-47334129.png

sorry not sorry
'Goddamn it Jeff'
[quote name="SwankiestGarbage" date="2019-12-04 16:54:55" ] [item=spotted faun] He works at costco so they buy bulk of everything and his ugly vomit feathers didn't sell. He just decided to give it all away. Why else would it be a coli exclusive and not sold in the marketplace. [/quote] [s]Ugly? Hey. I actually need[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/977842] some of those[/url].[/s] A faun certainly seems fitting. [size=2]Maybe I'll give that familiar to that Snapper when she eventually exists. XD
SwankiestGarbage wrote on 2019-12-04 16:54:55:
Spotted Faun He works at costco so they buy bulk of everything and his ugly vomit feathers didn't sell. He just decided to give it all away. Why else would it be a coli exclusive and not sold in the marketplace.

Ugly? Hey. I actually need some of those.

A faun certainly seems fitting.
Maybe I'll give that familiar to that Snapper when she eventually exists. XD
4QFtgPW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7