Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 835 836
I just bought an unhatched egg for a very low price. If this sounds like it could have been yours, please PM me with what kind it was, and for what price you sold it for :)
I just bought an unhatched egg for a very low price. If this sounds like it could have been yours, please PM me with what kind it was, and for what price you sold it for :)
48mgCfD.png
Amber flourish tail clasp was sold for 49 coins was supposed to be gems
Bought within the last hour, ten or so minutes after it was posted

Willing to compensate with a familiar, I have several doubles!
Amber flourish tail clasp was sold for 49 coins was supposed to be gems
Bought within the last hour, ten or so minutes after it was posted

Willing to compensate with a familiar, I have several doubles!
Just bought a seedling skin for a low price. Was it yours? If so, tell me what I paid and I'll return it for that price :D
Just bought a seedling skin for a low price. Was it yours? If so, tell me what I paid and I'll return it for that price :D
April showers bring forth May flowers
Just picked up a cheap Ebony Filigree Tail Guard - let me know if it was yours :)
Just picked up a cheap Ebony Filigree Tail Guard - let me know if it was yours :)
h4uz0mr.gif
If anyone bought a cry/fac noc male named Morgan for 20k...I really meant to sell him for 200k. *sobs* Don't know how likely it is I'll ever see him again and I'm not sure how to track him down but...oh well. *sniffle*
If anyone bought a cry/fac noc male named Morgan for 20k...I really meant to sell him for 200k. *sobs* Don't know how likely it is I'll ever see him again and I'm not sure how to track him down but...oh well. *sniffle*
@RandomSlasher

I can't really help you since I never got him but if you go into dragon search and input in all as much as you can, you can likely track him down.
Thankfully you named him so he's alot easier to find,
and also you could use his linage or id.

This seems to be the only Cry/Fac Male Noc named Morgan

Morgan?

If it's him you can probably talk to whomever bought him,
wish you the best. :>
@RandomSlasher

I can't really help you since I never got him but if you go into dragon search and input in all as much as you can, you can likely track him down.
Thankfully you named him so he's alot easier to find,
and also you could use his linage or id.

This seems to be the only Cry/Fac Male Noc named Morgan

Morgan?

If it's him you can probably talk to whomever bought him,
wish you the best. :>
@ItsASomething Yeah I remembered that search after I posted here...I did find him and message the buyer. Haven't heard back and I don't really expect to, but eh. It was worth a shot. ><

Thanks for your help!
@ItsASomething Yeah I remembered that search after I posted here...I did find him and message the buyer. Haven't heard back and I don't really expect to, but eh. It was worth a shot. ><

Thanks for your help!
It's finally my turn. Missed a 0 on my hypnotic scroll, would appreciate the return. :/
It's finally my turn. Missed a 0 on my hypnotic scroll, would appreciate the return. :/
Reedhopper River Warden Canopy Darter Banded Dart Frog
(( @Neshaka oooooh that really sucks man! If I had one I'd give it too you :'( ))
(( @Neshaka oooooh that really sucks man! If I had one I'd give it too you :'( ))
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
@couchprincess
Ah, thank you for your sympathy. :)
I really should have been paying more attention.
@couchprincess
Ah, thank you for your sympathy. :)
I really should have been paying more attention.
Reedhopper River Warden Canopy Darter Banded Dart Frog
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 835 836