Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 841 842
Hello! Recently I purchased a Battle Stone from the AH for 1 Gem that I believe to have been mispriced. If you can name the Battle Stone and show me the PM saying that it sold, I will be more than willing to return it to you.
Hello! Recently I purchased a Battle Stone from the AH for 1 Gem that I believe to have been mispriced. If you can name the Battle Stone and show me the PM saying that it sold, I will be more than willing to return it to you.
@KatnapKradle Yeah, that was probably my Ambush that I sold for 1 gem instead of minor health potions (thanks to that image-shuffling problem, I was clicking on the wrong thing). I actually sold four ambushes for 1 gem on accident, so if anybody would be kind enough to send them back I'd be happy. Here's an image of one of the PMs: [img]http://pseudoangel.com/crap/whoopsie.jpg[/img]
@KatnapKradle Yeah, that was probably my Ambush that I sold for 1 gem instead of minor health potions (thanks to that image-shuffling problem, I was clicking on the wrong thing). I actually sold four ambushes for 1 gem on accident, so if anybody would be kind enough to send them back I'd be happy.

Here's an image of one of the PMs:
whoopsie.jpg
@AnnieFelis

That actually was not the item I bought but you poor soul. I hope you get them back!
@AnnieFelis

That actually was not the item I bought but you poor soul. I hope you get them back!
I recently bought a Magma Embear off the AH for 5,000 treasure, which I believe should have been 50,000, since that was the average price of the familiar on other auctions. If it's yours, just show me the 'auction sold' message and I'll give it back. :3
I recently bought a Magma Embear off the AH for 5,000 treasure, which I believe should have been 50,000, since that was the average price of the familiar on other auctions. If it's yours, just show me the 'auction sold' message and I'll give it back. :3
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
Sold a Cherub for 339 treasure instead of gems.

(Beats head against keyboard.)
Sold a Cherub for 339 treasure instead of gems.

(Beats head against keyboard.)
tlkci5n.png sig%20banner%20small_zpsg7rlaw6n.jpg
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
Just snatched up a [item=Searing crown] for reeeaaally cheap. I can't quite remember the username but it started with an Ai something??? Please PM me auction sold proof and I'd be happy to trade it back! :)
Just snatched up a Searing Crown for reeeaaally cheap. I can't quite remember the username but it started with an Ai something??? Please PM me auction sold proof and I'd be happy to trade it back! :)
iSeAVDm.gif
the_ice_cream_triplets_by_zetas.gif
FR +15 • might reply late to pings & messagestumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif
dagsvSj.gif
So I listed my Pillagers fur arm wraps for 2300 instead of 23000 and someone bought them. I mis priced them... Any help is appreciated [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/1c08c2506a0b87b248f24ab893cb3cd1/tumblr_nw4sqaBI8m1up4gt2o1_540.png[/img]
So I listed my Pillagers fur arm wraps for 2300 instead of 23000 and someone bought them. I mis priced them... Any help is appreciated
tumblr_nw4sqaBI8m1up4gt2o1_540.png
A3HkZGq.png
I just grabbed an ambush listed for treasure instead of gems. It had been up for a couple minutes. Show me your receipt and I'll send it over.
I just grabbed an ambush listed for treasure instead of gems. It had been up for a couple minutes. Show me your receipt and I'll send it over.
iXNOttm.gif
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 841 842