Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising is BEES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@NightOwl
Training Grounds
@NightOwl
Training Grounds
1kz7OWt.png
[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/7aef375a33f051e042fadbceb93e53a6/tumblr_my4zrofJBU1sbxtq7o1_250.png[/img] [color=green]They're in the first area :)
tumblr_my4zrofJBU1sbxtq7o1_250.png

They're in the first area :)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Dragoness, thank you! I just got a trade offer from Crim and knew the forums would know about it, not that I'd ever give it to the hoarder.
@Dragoness, thank you! I just got a trade offer from Crim and knew the forums would know about it, not that I'd ever give it to the hoarder.
Nightowl_derpy_zpsd73e3908.pngMini_zpsgcyumcge.pngNightowl_derpy2_zpsec47317a.png
I think I've heard Coral Carpenter on the radio before...
I think I've heard Coral Carpenter on the radio before...
ccDyspX.png
@NightOwl
No problem! It has been an exciting Coliseum day for sure!!
@NightOwl
No problem! It has been an exciting Coliseum day for sure!!
1kz7OWt.png
... why do they only have four legs.

;A;

Six! Siiiiix.
... why do they only have four legs.

;A;

Six! Siiiiix.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Oh man, the update's going to roll around and Rhea's going to become a total Bumblehipster. "Yeah, I was befriending Bumbles before they totally sold out to the Man.."

And @Rhea .. count 'em. One pair's hidden in the fluff, but you can see it's teeny weeny little feetses.
Oh man, the update's going to roll around and Rhea's going to become a total Bumblehipster. "Yeah, I was befriending Bumbles before they totally sold out to the Man.."

And @Rhea .. count 'em. One pair's hidden in the fluff, but you can see it's teeny weeny little feetses.
JMMULK0.png
There are six legs. Middle one is hiding behind the fuzzies. :-) Look closely!
There are six legs. Middle one is hiding behind the fuzzies. :-) Look closely!
I counted five? x-x'

Edit:
Well shoot, beaten again. xD
I counted five? x-x'

Edit:
Well shoot, beaten again. xD
I wanna be a bee keeper. I wanna KEEP BEES. Don't want 'em to get away, I wanna keep 'em! [img]http://i.imgur.com/9gSAQws.jpg[/img]
I wanna be a bee keeper. I wanna KEEP BEES. Don't want 'em to get away, I wanna keep 'em!

9gSAQws.jpg
cZLsLHr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20