Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising is BEES
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20

I'm allergic to bees so nope.

NOPE.

NOPE.

NOPE.

I'm allergic to bees so nope.

NOPE.

NOPE.

NOPE.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Okay so.

No familiar drop.

No bees for me.

But apparently Unhatched Water Eggs are okay for me to get.

I...I'm not complaining I just...I just want my bees. XD
Okay so.

No familiar drop.

No bees for me.

But apparently Unhatched Water Eggs are okay for me to get.

I...I'm not complaining I just...I just want my bees. XD
flightsignature_zps6e7f1755.gif
Uuuugh went grinding while watching Spaceballs. A Stag, a Ruby Webwing, and an unhatched Lightning egg, but no fuzzy bees *sob*
Uuuugh went grinding while watching Spaceballs. A Stag, a Ruby Webwing, and an unhatched Lightning egg, but no fuzzy bees *sob*
FR_sigtest2_zps66a25bed.png
@Dragoness Thanks for the link! I've seen Vendrus's thread around and definitely remember them as the user endeavoring to collect all the familiars via the coliseum and I have no idea why I never thought to donate into this... but I have a small mountain of familiars to funnel into the giveaway! *preps her familiars for shipping by tucking them all into cozy, comfy, well-ventilated crates and seals their boxes with a kiss!*

Welp, I've migrated from movie-watching on the couch, to curling up in bed with my laptop. Looks like I'll be hunting for bees until I can no longer keep my eyes open. c:
@Dragoness Thanks for the link! I've seen Vendrus's thread around and definitely remember them as the user endeavoring to collect all the familiars via the coliseum and I have no idea why I never thought to donate into this... but I have a small mountain of familiars to funnel into the giveaway! *preps her familiars for shipping by tucking them all into cozy, comfy, well-ventilated crates and seals their boxes with a kiss!*

Welp, I've migrated from movie-watching on the couch, to curling up in bed with my laptop. Looks like I'll be hunting for bees until I can no longer keep my eyes open. c:
@Rhea I love bees! I'm also pretty scared of 'em, but I got stung on the eye;id when I was 5, so... lololol
@Rhea I love bees! I'm also pretty scared of 'em, but I got stung on the eye;id when I was 5, so... lololol
I GOT A BUMBLE~

*does a bee dance*
I GOT A BUMBLE~

*does a bee dance*
I got a bumble :D
I got a bumble :D
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@Ryukiri Bzz-gratulations! Persistence pays off. 83
@Ryukiri Bzz-gratulations! Persistence pays off. 83
@Chaotic

:3 Thank you~

I chalk it up to Lightning work ethic. 8D

Now to get that Coral Carpenter. ;D
@Chaotic

:3 Thank you~

I chalk it up to Lightning work ethic. 8D

Now to get that Coral Carpenter. ;D
[img]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/4553/slwv.png[/img] [i]*happy squeak!*[/i] Now to wrangle me a Bumble!
slwv.png

*happy squeak!* Now to wrangle me a Bumble!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20