Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *clears throat* Hello, hello - DOMINANCE
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Dragon Battle Royale with Cheese. I'm all for it, though I don't think it would be a good idea to do it right now in December, for the same reasons the Ice holiday got pushed back, there's going to be a lot of people who won't be able to participate.
Dragon Battle Royale with Cheese. I'm all for it, though I don't think it would be a good idea to do it right now in December, for the same reasons the Ice holiday got pushed back, there's going to be a lot of people who won't be able to participate.
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@Cranberry thanks for the ping, I am TOTALLY in *assuming that I'm free when this'll happen*

I'd love to see this and participate! We do need to figure out when we could do this though, haha.
@Cranberry thanks for the ping, I am TOTALLY in *assuming that I'm free when this'll happen*

I'd love to see this and participate! We do need to figure out when we could do this though, haha.
tumblr_mwppktxXTg1st4rabo1_100.gif
I'm even more intrigued by the idea of having exalt numbers being public knowledge. We've always wondered how much relative Flight sizes and dragon leveling affects Dominance, and this would be a handy way to get a rough sense of things (but certainly not hard data. This won't be nearly controlled enough of a setting for that XD)
I'll bring it up in our Dominance talk and see what all folk make of it. SCIENCE can be a strong motivator. ^_^
I'm even more intrigued by the idea of having exalt numbers being public knowledge. We've always wondered how much relative Flight sizes and dragon leveling affects Dominance, and this would be a handy way to get a rough sense of things (but certainly not hard data. This won't be nearly controlled enough of a setting for that XD)
I'll bring it up in our Dominance talk and see what all folk make of it. SCIENCE can be a strong motivator. ^_^
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
-Sig by OmicronWanderer-
This definitely sounds like a fun idea, and i've noticed most people have next to no reservations against it which is great. I honestly hate to be that person, but my main concern in meaningless drama via the aftermath. Bragging rights, the losers (as in last place), second place, etc etc.
While it is a very exciting idea and i would be very much into it, i can't help but worry.
This definitely sounds like a fun idea, and i've noticed most people have next to no reservations against it which is great. I honestly hate to be that person, but my main concern in meaningless drama via the aftermath. Bragging rights, the losers (as in last place), second place, etc etc.
While it is a very exciting idea and i would be very much into it, i can't help but worry.
d0sYcAx.png
@Corindia @Wysteria @Valthecon
Whaddya think? Although we'd be killed by Earth, it will be fun. But maybe a month after our push? Dunno.

It will be fun. AH prices will go very high though. :3
@Corindia @Wysteria @Valthecon
Whaddya think? Although we'd be killed by Earth, it will be fun. But maybe a month after our push? Dunno.

It will be fun. AH prices will go very high though. :3
mini-graphics-pokemon-580754.gif
mini-graphics-pokemon-306590.gif
Personally after all the work I've already put into getting the Public Raffle ready for the Dominance Push on Dec 29th to Jan 4th I'm not really interested in another Dominance Push anytime too soon. I'd hate for us to join in an All Flight Push and then we be completely worn out and do poorly for the Push we already have scheduled. Now if the All Flight Push was not scheduled anytime soon I'd be all for it. (Of course with me starting school again next month I won't be able to participate nearly as much as I would like too.)
Personally after all the work I've already put into getting the Public Raffle ready for the Dominance Push on Dec 29th to Jan 4th I'm not really interested in another Dominance Push anytime too soon. I'd hate for us to join in an All Flight Push and then we be completely worn out and do poorly for the Push we already have scheduled. Now if the All Flight Push was not scheduled anytime soon I'd be all for it. (Of course with me starting school again next month I won't be able to participate nearly as much as I would like too.)
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Corindia Then if they schedule it on Febuary we'd be worn out for March :3
@Corindia Then if they schedule it on Febuary we'd be worn out for March :3
mini-graphics-pokemon-580754.gif
mini-graphics-pokemon-306590.gif
I love the idea of an all out dominance fight.

Maybe It would work even better if on top of having Earth take the fatigue (if they want to?), we could all agree to not compete for dominance during the following Elemental Holiday week (@Efflorescent). That way we could all participate whithout having one flight fear losing his holiday bonus.
I love the idea of an all out dominance fight.

Maybe It would work even better if on top of having Earth take the fatigue (if they want to?), we could all agree to not compete for dominance during the following Elemental Holiday week (@Efflorescent). That way we could all participate whithout having one flight fear losing his holiday bonus.
09Daenderethpngoriginal_zps812fbce3.png
@Noctilucent I think this is similar to an idea you were trying to organize - is that right? Anyway, I thought you'd find it interesting. ^^
@Noctilucent I think this is similar to an idea you were trying to organize - is that right? Anyway, I thought you'd find it interesting. ^^
Hmmmmm....

-ponders for a while-

I think this would be an awesome idea, if we can manage to get it organized. It'd have to be a ways down the road though, so it doesn't interfere with other flights' current plans and preparations for their Dominance runs. I'd almost hate tot say it, but this could take a ton of organization and publicity, and to gather enough of a reputation to be thoroughly amazing will take a while, a couple months at least.

Also, if we do it and it goes well...December doesn't have a set holiday. We could make it an annual thing. ;)
Hmmmmm....

-ponders for a while-

I think this would be an awesome idea, if we can manage to get it organized. It'd have to be a ways down the road though, so it doesn't interfere with other flights' current plans and preparations for their Dominance runs. I'd almost hate tot say it, but this could take a ton of organization and publicity, and to gather enough of a reputation to be thoroughly amazing will take a while, a couple months at least.

Also, if we do it and it goes well...December doesn't have a set holiday. We could make it an annual thing. ;)
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21