Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
@Slairisk depends on the role I guess! I try to be pretty thoughtful and methodical with power roles so I'm probably not gonna be too kill-happy
@Slairisk depends on the role I guess! I try to be pretty thoughtful and methodical with power roles so I'm probably not gonna be too kill-happy
HELLO. i’m hiii and i go by she/her!! im very excited for this game lol

but i’m doing a play for the rest of the week so im very busy.. uhh yes i would shoot a gun immediately if i got one
HELLO. i’m hiii and i go by she/her!! im very excited for this game lol

but i’m doing a play for the rest of the week so im very busy.. uhh yes i would shoot a gun immediately if i got one
1HKauy9.png
[quote name="@Slairisk" date="2024-04-17 18:07:04" ] Hi, I'm Slairisk(I go by CrystalizedMire on discord) and I use she/her pronouns. I usually play mafia on Bay12 forum but my playstyle has changed drastically since I last played on there(even though it wasn't that long ago). So, if you had a kill, would you use it every time you get the chance to use it? [/quote] Short answer, yes. I am highly impulsive with weaponry hasjdfhajksdfh Long answer: yeeesssssss i have shot mods with vigi powers before i've shot the wrong person in a godfather/miller combo ive shot 3ps i dont actually know if ive ever successfully shot a mafia but yKNOW WHAT FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING so like yea if I'm given a gun it will be shot.
@Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-17 18:07:04:
Hi, I'm Slairisk(I go by CrystalizedMire on discord) and I use she/her pronouns. I usually play mafia on Bay12 forum but my playstyle has changed drastically since I last played on there(even though it wasn't that long ago).
So, if you had a kill, would you use it every time you get the chance to use it?

Short answer, yes. I am highly impulsive with weaponry hasjdfhajksdfh

Long answer: yeeesssssss
i have shot mods with vigi powers before i've shot the wrong person in a godfather/miller combo ive shot 3ps i dont actually know if ive ever successfully shot a mafia but yKNOW WHAT FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING so like yea if I'm given a gun it will be shot.
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="@Leremis" date="2024-04-17 18:16:42" ] Hellooooo :3 leremis/ler, she/her, FR+1 @/slairisk yes because i'm trigger happy i also don't love mod elims, but they can be pretty funny [/quote] Speaking as the recipient of a modkill from a game that just finished agreed they can be utterly hilarious
@Leremis wrote on 2024-04-17 18:16:42:
Hellooooo :3 leremis/ler, she/her, FR+1

@/slairisk yes because i'm trigger happy

i also don't love mod elims, but they can be pretty funny

Speaking as the recipient of a modkill from a game that just finished agreed they can be utterly hilarious
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
hi everyone! i'm nat, she/her, hyped for this chaos! [quote name="Slairisk" date="2024-04-17 18:07:04" ] So, if you had a kill, would you use it every time you get the chance to use it? [/quote] i don't see any reason to hold off without a next chance guaranteed. that was my philosophy when i've been vig before at least. as for mod elims, the mod is tied to a non-mod player. so i'm gonna say... no i'd rather not.
hi everyone! i'm nat, she/her, hyped for this chaos!
Slairisk wrote on 2024-04-17 18:07:04:
So, if you had a kill, would you use it every time you get the chance to use it?
i don't see any reason to hold off without a next chance guaranteed. that was my philosophy when i've been vig before at least.

as for mod elims, the mod is tied to a non-mod player. so i'm gonna say... no i'd rather not.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
Hello! Spider or SQ, any pronouns.

This is def more players than I'm used to :O but I'm excited to get my detective hat on again and do some theorizing soon.

I'm hesitant on mod elim, especially cause it'll take out another player right away. (Tho I'm pretty sure it's mostly memes anyway, judging by who's saying it lol) Not strictly against it tho.

As for how trigger happy I am, I tend to be pretty cautious so probably not? All part of being a huge overthinker regardless of which side I'm playing
Hello! Spider or SQ, any pronouns.

This is def more players than I'm used to :O but I'm excited to get my detective hat on again and do some theorizing soon.

I'm hesitant on mod elim, especially cause it'll take out another player right away. (Tho I'm pretty sure it's mostly memes anyway, judging by who's saying it lol) Not strictly against it tho.

As for how trigger happy I am, I tend to be pretty cautious so probably not? All part of being a huge overthinker regardless of which side I'm playing
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
I don't exactly love mod elims (unproductive and dangerous imo) but if it happens... oh well I guess
I don't exactly love mod elims (unproductive and dangerous imo) but if it happens... oh well I guess
Hello! I'm B00K, and I am super excited for this game. She/her, FR +3, and I'm usually at work around EoD, but I'll do my best to be on.

As for a mod elim this game, I don't see that there's much point in it since dande doesn't have a rolecard or alignment. It would pretty much just be eliminating their poor lover lol.

Uhhh I would not shoot a gun if I got it immediately since I shot it wrong last game and I hate being wrong.
Hello! I'm B00K, and I am super excited for this game. She/her, FR +3, and I'm usually at work around EoD, but I'll do my best to be on.

As for a mod elim this game, I don't see that there's much point in it since dande doesn't have a rolecard or alignment. It would pretty much just be eliminating their poor lover lol.

Uhhh I would not shoot a gun if I got it immediately since I shot it wrong last game and I hate being wrong.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
Hi B00K! (No hard feelings btw, getting to find out who was mafia at about that point in the game was amazing, and I had a wonderful first game :3)

I usually go by vidi or asta, she/they and I'm FR +2. EoD is a little inconvenient for me since I'll sometimes be in bed by it, but most of the time I can work around it.

For mod elims, I'm a little hesitant based on the last game I played, it had unforeseen consequences that I'd prefer to wait on, and the lover mechanic makes it even more dangerous.

I'm less likely to shoot someone immediately since I have the chances of not only killing one townie, but two townies at once, and that would feel pretty awful.
Hi B00K! (No hard feelings btw, getting to find out who was mafia at about that point in the game was amazing, and I had a wonderful first game :3)

I usually go by vidi or asta, she/they and I'm FR +2. EoD is a little inconvenient for me since I'll sometimes be in bed by it, but most of the time I can work around it.

For mod elims, I'm a little hesitant based on the last game I played, it had unforeseen consequences that I'd prefer to wait on, and the lover mechanic makes it even more dangerous.

I'm less likely to shoot someone immediately since I have the chances of not only killing one townie, but two townies at once, and that would feel pretty awful.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
hello!!!! i'm harvest (if you say autumn that is also fine and i will understand that you mean me), any pronouns, fr +0. subbed but idm pings! i'm not likely to be super active between like.. 8 to 16 fr time on weekdays but rest assured i will be making long catchup posts whenever i am free

mod elim: can be funny but i do not want to do it d1 and think it is usually better to figure out if the mod role is negatively impacting the game before acting on it. also rip to whatever player is paired with her lol

would i shoot a gun: yes but i would submit the action to do so at the last possible minute and overthink it and almost change my mind 17 times and possibly get killed before i managed to actually shoot someone. it's the thought that counts?
hello!!!! i'm harvest (if you say autumn that is also fine and i will understand that you mean me), any pronouns, fr +0. subbed but idm pings! i'm not likely to be super active between like.. 8 to 16 fr time on weekdays but rest assured i will be making long catchup posts whenever i am free

mod elim: can be funny but i do not want to do it d1 and think it is usually better to figure out if the mod role is negatively impacting the game before acting on it. also rip to whatever player is paired with her lol

would i shoot a gun: yes but i would submit the action to do so at the last possible minute and overthink it and almost change my mind 17 times and possibly get killed before i managed to actually shoot someone. it's the thought that counts?
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127